Reviews for For the Child
Lexie4MP chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Addy has a legal daddy now yeah because Max is a jerk
nooni19 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
I loved Morgan being so protective. Really great!
Little-Angry-Kitten chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
FYI Addy's biological father is still an asshole! No wonder his wife wanted to divorce him! I'm still rooting for Derek to adopt Addy, none would be a better father than him. Loved the small part with him and Reid talking about it. Somehow I know that Spenc would be the first one Derek would want to talk about such a big step. I can see where Em is coming from and she is absolutely right. As for Max I would be envious too if I was in his shoes! I mean come on, the guy has no chance against Morgan! He is a god! Again thank you for sharing this with us!
shad75 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Firstly, thanks for all the videos. Loved the 3 I watched. Shall watch the other 3 later. Secondly, great chapter. I really like the fact that you are gradually building up the story and Derek and Emily are not together yet. If they were, it would be unrealistic. Its moving at a very nice pace. Very good chapter with the baby's father. So funny that Derek calls him the sperm donor. Also, it was funny when Max asked Emily whats with the guard dog at the door (referring to Derek) when he came to see the baby. I am also glad that Morgan first hesitated and spoke to Reid when presented with these papers cos that has to be a bit daunting. Will read the other chapters asap.
TVHollywoodDiva chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
love this
pallavi chapter 2 . 12/24/2010
sorry , but the last story has not been posted please repost it!
Daisyangel chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
I hope you post the next story in this little series very soon! I love the little family they're becoming.
ally chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
update soooooooon
Sara Nublas chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I review all the sequel with this, from Fragile Weight up to here, sorry I'm being lazy :)

First of all you have a really great imagination, the undetected pregnancy and consequent child delivery on the plane was definitely something new. I liked it!

Second I love the way you are making the affection between Morgan and Prentiss grow; the hints, the small gestures, "the subtlety" as you would define it ;)

I freaked out when the "sperm donor" came back!

So now I am looking forward to reading the end of this story and to see if Prentiss's taste about men finally takes her on the right track :)

As usual thank you very much for your stories! :)
SleepDeprived07 chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
That was just beautiful. I love this Addy series so so much. Everyone from Derek and Emily to JJ, Garcia and Reid are written very much in-character and it's just so refreshing to read such a wonderfully woven story. Can't wait for the next installment to the series, even though you mentioned it might be the last. In December, though? One and a half weeks more until then. That's such a long wait! Heh. Not being impatient (maybe, a little), just highly anticipating the time when Derek and Emily finally get it together. Cute and adorable as the kisses on the cheeks are, after kissing little Addy, I'd like more for those two crazy kids. I want acknowledgement of their attraction and actual committing to it. And if you think by "committing", I mean actual kissing (and lots of it), then yes, this is what I mean. Hee. Love this story, really, and I look forward to the next parts.
miaa29 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Another great story, I really like how you have written Derek and Emily very true to the characters.
DrakesGirl09 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Great update! Awwww, Morgans gonna be officially Addy's daddy! Love this little world you've created for the three of them even more! Eagerly awaiting the next part and some Morgan/Prentiss!
Nancy J. Lisse chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Love the story and the ever-protective derek.. and I love that name, one of my favorites.. I actually used it in one of my (unfinished) csi stories!

Jessalynn
Nancy J. Lisse chapter 1 . 11/14/2010

Jessalynn
Crowded Angels chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Oh what a welcome surprise to my sunday night! I can't decide if I like how you write Emily and Morgan the most, or Morgan and Reid. Either way, eagerly awaiting more from the series, and most definitely a chaptered piece.

Thank you!