Reviews for Rose's Thorn
Nychell21 chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Love the BadA** ness {;
Singrayne chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Based off a Doujinshi you mean?...it's too awfully similar to A3 from which you got it from; with tweaked dialogue. Please refrain from taking and modifying another person's work for your own. -_-"
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
this seems very familiar.. :/ which is quite troubling seeing as this same story is a doushinji
lmeghanx chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
i kinda like the slutty akira ending, he looks so sexy in that scene :D
Freaxx chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
*Grin* Luv'd it
Kare Uta chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Typical Akira displayed perfectly; Shiki leaves such an intense impression on him that it’s incredible. Shiki has one hell of a hold on him and Akira is so ready to go along with it. The feeling of love and attraction he has to Shiki is so overpowering and it shows that in the way they have sex; you capture that quite well in his general neediness, and in his neediness during sex. It’s like with Shiki everything heightens just that much more.

Also, Shiki’s need to tease Akira in order to keep Akira addicted to him becomes evident in the last line, which is an interesting point.

I enjoyed reading this one shot too; very steamy also, which is a great plus!
Kvrosawa chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Akira is apparently different in the game then the anime. o-o

I reaaaaaaly loved this story. Short but sweet.

Good job. x3
gaara'sGurl101 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
i liked it
RaaiSesshyFan chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
A lovely twist on the slutty ending~ While I may not enjoy that ending so much (I like Akira to fight back haha) I still like it since, well, Akira is so damn dirty and sneaky in it. The poor guys that become seduced by him. Lovely work!
VampireWriter144 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Hey, sis ) Loved reading your fanfic. You did a great job at capturing the feel of the slutty ending, and keeping Shiki and Akira in character. Especially Shiki ) 3 Very hot P Keep up the good work! D