Reviews for The Blanket
GLEEK chapter 31 . 12/14/2012
I have read this story multiple times never getting tired of it. It is amazing and so is your writing thanks for writing this for us who ship klaine hope you keep writing. ;)
GLEEK chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
This is the best story I have ever read. I read this over 50 times because it is so good keep writing please :)
Klainer94 chapter 31 . 1/9/2012
I loved this story so much. Thank you for writing it. I have to admit though when i thought they weren't together at the end i may have called my computer a bitch. Thanks again
SK1998 chapter 31 . 12/4/2011
I loved the story from the beginning. I started reading in May I think. But I loved the first chapter and have been reading it ever since! Lots of love SK xoxo

PS: I will still read this! It goes in the Keepers folder!
hpswst101 chapter 31 . 12/2/2011
So, wait, their both living in New York and stuff? I don't the setting is a bit weird in my mind but I can see where you're going with this. It's a wonderful story but I think the ending could have used a bit more work or maybe it's just me but I feel like there is something missing from this.

But I have loved your story and watching them progress was truly well done. Thank you for posting this wonderful story!

hpswst101
BellaLessai chapter 31 . 12/1/2011
Okay. Cutest/Sweetest/Most adorable ending EVER. like it brought tears to my eyes it was that sweet.
LBQIO chapter 31 . 12/1/2011
ADORE!
SMFAHForLife chapter 31 . 12/1/2011
Why does this fic have to end? I LOVE the ending though! Thank you sososososo much for writing this... I can't remember when I started reading it, but it's got to be a solid 6 months at least, and I've loved every word of it! I'm excited to see what you come up with next, because this was just (for lack of better word) PERFECT! (Also, I may or may not have purchased a leopard-print fleece because of this... 3
those-dreamy-days chapter 30 . 11/29/2011
All these cute little images of them spending summer together and camping and start gazing. Then possibly having to rip the blanket in two because they just can't decide who take it. And then ending their relationship. I hate you. You just broke my heart! :(

Excited for the next chapter though! (I don't really hate you by the way...)
HinaLuvLuvChan chapter 30 . 11/28/2011
I'm sure you enjoy being a heartbreaker neh?
LBQIO chapter 30 . 11/28/2011
noooooooooo

Adore the new chapter
hpswst101 chapter 30 . 11/28/2011
Really? Only one more chapter left? :( I hope it ends happy in someway like they get back together after college or something. Update soon!

hpswst101
SMFAHForLife chapter 30 . 11/28/2011
NONONONONONONO. Get them back together ASAP! This is not acceptable!
Orange-Coyote chapter 29 . 11/10/2011