Reviews for Beast
midlifecrisses chapter 7 . 10/31/2012
No, no, no, no, no! Man I can't believe I started reading an unfinished fic GGGGRRRRR!
mothamaeghan chapter 7 . 6/5/2011
I really like this story, and it;s getting to the good bits now :) Please update soon.
lostenergy chapter 7 . 6/1/2011
No more updates? :)
Unamerican chapter 3 . 1/10/2011
didnt know if this was going to be a good story but like how you played it and sorry i didnt review last chapters.
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 7 . 1/7/2011
d'awww~! *smiles* such bonding. C:
GleekForLife16 chapter 7 . 1/7/2011
Nawwww that's so cute!
smoking caramels chapter 7 . 1/7/2011
Cute chapter, can't wait for the next one!
Kittendragon chapter 7 . 1/7/2011
Awe. look at Kurt unconsciously flirting at the end and getting Beast/Dave all flustered. ;) Hope to see more soon!
Gleek90 chapter 7 . 1/7/2011
Yay! An update! I love the story of B & B, and this fits so well. Such a cute way to tell their story. I like that Beast is now Dave. Kurt getting soapy water in his hair? Cute!
jekyllhj7 chapter 7 . 1/7/2011

Disney Channel actually showed Beauty and the Beast over the holidays. Hadn't seen it in a while and I kept thinking of your story! :-D
Alice Itoko chapter 6 . 12/22/2010
So glad you decided to delve into the wonders of Kurtofsky :) I'm loving this as much as MOB! Love your stories :D
Gleek90 chapter 6 . 12/11/2010
This is pretty fun to read, I like picturing Kurt in this setting. Knowing how the story goes I think it will be a good read clear through to the end, please update soon!
Rebecca Keys chapter 6 . 12/8/2010
This is absolutely delightful! I love Mrs. Hudsen in this, and I think the description of "beast" at the end is both lovely and sad. I've watched the movie many times, so its interesting to see the ways in which this story parallels at times, and removes itself at others, from the disney version of "Beauty and the Beast." The way you write it here, it really does feel like a Tale as Old as Time!

I can't wait until all the Kurt/Beast bonding moments. So cute.
abbylabby chapter 6 . 12/8/2010
It's amazing how well this works. Great job :3

I especially loved Puck making out with some featherduster :D
tophers momma chapter 6 . 12/8/2010
what an interesting twist! love it! although I do hope your story will be somewhat different (cough cough/smex) than the disney version. on my alert list! please update soon!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »