Reviews for Arrowshaft
VG LittleBear chapter 1 . 7/20
Hi, I liked to see the delicate balance hidden behind Tony's mimic spelled out in your story.
Thanks and cheers!
Washington-Jones chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Awwwwww... Do you have a tissue for me ? I'm crying...

It is so beautiful and sad at the same time...
olympianchef213 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
AHHH! I absolutely adored this! It's perfect )
Azamiko chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
O_O I missed this episode...
tonyfan31970 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Really good! This is the first story, surprisingly, that I've read about that last scene, which was my favorite in the whole episode. I'm a Tony/Ziva reader usually, but your teaser sounded so interestingly written that I had to give it a go. I was pleasantly surprised- keep up the good work!
scousemuz1k chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I don't get to see this episode for another 4 weeks here in the UK, so there's a lot I can't comment on, but I think you've nailed the Tony behind the mask perfectly - and your comment about Ziva's method of comforting - blunt force trauma, and the exchange that follows - spot on.
diana teo chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Wonderfully insightful tag! I enjoyed every single perfectly placed word.
katesari chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I loved the episode and the thought filled one-shot you just wrote was very good! hope you will soon update a question of honor! bye
VogueThousand chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Awesome job !
fredcymraes chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
very much enjoyed this nuanced look at the relationships that surround Tony and impact on each other, including un-named Gibbs
Zaza chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
The quickest of reviews, but I wanted to say - very lovely. (and very in tune with my own reading of a lot of the episode, so I guess I'm predisposed to like this story regardless :P)
aloha94 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Beautifully done! That scene at the end of the episode had my eyes damp. Finally, at long last, things are a little bit better for Tony. Your story covered the emotions and missing scenes in the episode perfectly. :D You are a skilled writer.
Seleya889 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Heartwrenchingly good! What a neat examination of the Senior/Junior dynamic. The internal voice rang so true and Tony's perception and understanding of each character's reaction was simply wonderful. Thank you!