Reviews for Rain
callabrea chapter 1 . 5/12
that was so incredibly sweet and just ugh i loved it
jessi chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Great story, I liked it!
Lucrezia6565 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Ha, this brings me way back to when we didn't know how the series would end - before COD, when we all still hoped that Zuko would join the Gaang, and Mai was just...some girl that really liked Zuko at one point (good times...lol)

So yeah, a bit cheesy, and maybe a bit OOC, but still an enjoyable tribute to "the good ol' times"

pattie mayonnaise chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
8O 8D :D ::D

Saru! I had been away from for a while until now, and imagine my surprise when I saw this! (I put representative faces of my own, located on the top of this review, to which you may refer [Do you like my proper grammarness in previous statement?].)

This was so incredibly sweet and cute. Can I just say, that I whole-heartedly wish the soup scene in this fic actually happened on the show? It might even be an effort by Zuko to befriend Katara, which is cute in itself. I always love stories where Zuko is more of a regular teenager, awkwardness intact. He was so cute here being nervous around a girl. Other favorite part: Zuko's and Sokka's friendship. It's SO much fun, I could definitely see them harassing each other with witty insults while becoming good friends, especially if Zuko does start a relationship with Katara. Aww, you definitely got their chracters right on. You know, I hadn't read any Avatar fics in a while, and after reading this I realize I really miss the show. :( And it makes me wish they had gone the Zutara route. I guess they didn't want to get into melodramatic love triangles. Well poo.

I think you could've ended the story where Zuko grins in the rain. The last paragraph is super cheesy. Though I have a feeling you did that on purpose because you know I like cheese. :D
PlainJane2311 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! Well written, good job! :D

Peace!
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Sweet little AU story.
A Little Bird chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Huh, this was a nice read. You have a neat writing style, though the plot was a tad bland. It's a one-shot though, so don't take that as harsh criticism.
AnnaAza chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
I love it! Write more Zutara fanfics!