Reviews for Thank You
Foxy-Scarecrow chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
I am creating geyser. Oh my dear lord. THE FEELS.
ougley chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
I cried :) glad it ended like that
OnceUponAFedualFairyTale chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Yes please do follow ups! I am so in love with this story,every word was wonderful and it touched me so much.
m.s chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
This may be the longest, and BEST ONE SHOT I HAVE EVER READ!
Akiyuzu-chan chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Unbelievably good :) Very emotional, and I love the way you described everything, it creates a beautiful atmosphere while reading. Of course I'd definetly appreciate a sequel, but don't push yourself :)
yullenlover chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
I.. there are honestly no words to describe how much this story moved me. I'm a sucker for mush and... yea this really got me, thank you i really enjoyed that.
xaveriix chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Wow... I don't even know what to say, this was a beautiful one-shot. Long but I couldn't stop reading it. I thought I was going to cry when Ichigo died and I was just so angsty, and then when he saw him again at the end, I couldn't help but be really happy, it was a very nice ending too, I only wish there was an epilogue or something but it's still a very good ending. I wish you write more stories like this one, with an underlying message :)
XxItalyangelxx chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
You should have made a sequel it was that good
annieegrey37 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
omgomgomg nooooooooooo why did ichigo have to die? arghhhh.
please continue. please please please PUH LEASE
Ambie Lovina chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Oh my fucking GOD! I love this so much! Please, please, PLEASE make this ongoing! PLEASE! I'M BEGGING YOU! I will love you forever and make all of my future descendants inherit this love until THE END OF TIME! This is definitely a favorite!
And yeah, I also HATE tragedies too. Like, the fic can be the angstiest in the world and I wouldn't have a problem with it as long as closer to the end things turn for the better and there is a happy ending.
Love Psycho chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Wow...just...wow. Ichigo finally gets freed because he stops thinking of the curse and then he get brought back to life eventually with all his memories...wonder how he got that to happen? I mean, a story that explains that would be good.

-hands over platter- Magic cake for you!
Neko-chan Morearity chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
wow this was such a good story, i would rly like to see a sequel
IILesGeMeAuxII chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
One of my .FAVORITES! X3
jakondas chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I have to say that this is one of the best fics I've read in a long time. Being so nicely contained as a one-shot/short story frame, it manages to pack one hell of a punch. Grimmjow the kid is amazing, as is Ichigo the loner, and their strange connection is just beautifully described. I'm glad you decided to add the bit on the end with their reunion, as it just rounded the entire fic off nicely. Thank you for stealing my brain and attention for a solid hour and a half! It was fun. _
Scyler chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
This was soooooooo sweet! I loved it so much that I almost cried when Ichigo died. Very nicely done.