Reviews for Forgive and Forget
Jessie chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I really liked this especially the part with the jolly rancher... so perfect!
shannon chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
for your first fc i think you did a good job for what its worth:D
AngelAtNight27 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
That's how I wished the book had ended! Thanks! (:
Julia chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
This is sooo good! You should be proud!
Mrs. Grint-Cozart-Felton-Horan chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I definatley liked this so much better than the actual ending. I love Macon!
Kaitlyn chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
THIS IS FUCKING AMAZING :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD YOU JUST MADE MY WHOLE WEEK :)))))))))))
SassyBlackcat chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Aww this was soo cute i loved your ending soo much better it was so sweet and cute and the jolly rancher was adorable ! i really think you should continue writing this story i would love to see it and read it ! :) you really did a good job keep up the good work :D love it 3
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
omg i luvvvvvvvv it sooo much. please keep writing more. :)
The Blue Ones Make Me Fall chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
I loved it! I literally just read the book "Someone Like You". I actually finished it yesterday, but I was a little less than pleased with the way it ended, not that it was bad, but I wanted to find out more about Macon, and all of that stuff. And if I couldn't find one on here, I was ready to make on up myself. So thank you!

Once again, it was great. (:
Crystal Joyy chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Aw! That ending was soo cute! I was really disappointed by the ending witht he book. I thought they would've made up in the end and got back together, Macon would've said I love you, then they would've done the deed. I like yours better. :)
vampiregirl2121 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
I like ur ending :)

good job! :D
AimeeMelodie chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
OKAY! You have to write more, and I have to say you are WRONG! He only gave her strawberry jolly ranchers! Then again I only know this because I have read that book around a million times... So please just consider it! It would mean a lot to me if you did considerate! I love it! Write more...please, and consider the strawberry jolly ranchers!
2whak4wrds chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Hated the ending of the book because it was way to realistic and depressed me, LOL, so needless to say your chapter was really good. My only only only concern was in parts some lines were a biiiit cheesy ? Other than that the writing was really good, and I loved the jolly rancher at the end, a perfect tie in to finish the story off unlike the actual book -_-.. LOOL good job :)
Kristen chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I really liked your ending (:

I was upset when Halley and Macon didn't get back together.

I heard in the movie they did get back together. But that's understandable since they kind of messed up the book by like mooshing it with another one. I wish Sarah Dessen would make a sequel, but she doesn't plan on it ):

Anyway(enough with my rambling), and I really enjoyed it. Your a good writer