Reviews for The Nightmare Ends
Guest chapter 5 . 11/14/2016
Brittney is pretty good but you should go with YOUR gut
Guest chapter 4 . 11/14/2016
loving it so far this is one of the best stories i ever read out of all the books
Guest chapter 2 . 11/14/2016
totally adorb's A DIE.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/1/2016
kinda good
Guest chapter 2 . 9/1/2016
here in detroit almost every day we here about child abuse or amber alerts.
Jgirl7777 chapter 13 . 6/14/2016
Can I use this set of chipmunks stories? I'm making a rewrite and with new characters and scenes. I'll totally give u credit. I love ur chipmunk stories
Guest chapter 13 . 5/5/2016
Cartoonfavs, are u going to continue this story? I love this story and hope u continue it.
let'splayer1 chapter 3 . 3/30/2016
awesome!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/21/2015
Pls update this story. Also will u pls have their be some brotherly moments. There is more Dave and ALVIN moments then there are ALVIN Simon and theodore moments. So Pls add those. And update. Thanks.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/1/2013
I love this story
Guest chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
in chapter 5 you spelld this wrong
Dianne chapter 13 . 8/29/2012
Great to hear from you again! :)
You don't need to apologize. Health comes before fanfiction. We completely understand if it's taking a little bit longer than you expect. Just take your time and when youre ready, get back to the story! Make sure you get well soon! Don't stress out about this! A lot of the people on fanfic understand completely! Remember, take youre time!
I'm sorry not being this understanding before! I've gone a lot of growing up over the summer!
Mackenzie chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
This is not a flame, and I'm sorry for blowing up at you like that, I know a lot of what I said was completely out of anger, but I got sick of waiting, okay! She's been waiting patiently for weeks for you to finish; her life is hanging by a thread while she was battling some unknown life threatening disease and you've been off doing whatever! She needs you to write because, according to Anthony's reviews, that's one of the only things keeping her alive! You can't just abandon her! You can't just leave her family! You can't just bail out on her favorite story! She loves that story! You deleting that just might kill her!

The doctors are saying that this time she's not expected to pull through, so why is it so hard for you to update your damn story! Shouldnt that be motivation enough? Shouldn't that be your reason to keep going for her? No matter what? I'm sorry, but if you truly cared about her, you'd at least try to update or at least leave some authors notes or something! Show some sign that you care! And if that means pushin some time out of your busy shedule to write a chapter, then that should be the least you can do!

And I read over Anthony's review; the idea of you writing a story for Brittney is an excellent one! And if you want, if Brittney can't give you ideas, you could always turn to me! I'm not as good a writer as her, but there's no harm in trying to help!

Just, please! I'm asking you to finish your story! Not for me, but for her, for Anthony!

Through me an authors note when you get the chance to think about this and DO NOT forget to work on this story!

See yah on the flip side! (and hopefully soon!)

-Mackenzie
Anthony chapter 12 . 6/14/2012
Hey, this has been racking my brain all day. Whi's flaming you?
Anthony chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Oh and please don't erase this story! It's Brittneys favorite, my favorite! Please? We love it dearly! It would break my heart to see it die! Please?