Reviews for Where the Lines Overlap
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 3 . 3/30/2014
Oh boy, shit hits the fan...
Awesome Mikey chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
5 stars, I love it you get a cookie a Popsicle and 20k bags of popcorn
Awesome Mikey chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
Alex should really pick Stevie, that would be awesome!
RED TIGER SKUNK chapter 5 . 7/23/2011
*applauds* beautiful story my freind - Stalex rocks!
Lestat Giovanni chapter 5 . 1/26/2011
Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!
James888 chapter 5 . 12/28/2010
Looks like you lost interest after Manson was killed. I liked the story especally the ending. The only

proublem was the story ended too sone. You should have added some more about Alex & Stevie.

And by the way I think Stevie would have been a 1000 times better for Alex than M.
Kay8abc chapter 5 . 12/27/2010
Once again thanks for the pm. I really loved how you ended it. I agree they both would do well in sales. Two things you arecl missing a negation when referring to the red paint. Also reguarding the end, the change from third to first is slightly disjarring. Separating it with epilogue would help. I love it, and hope more are to follow. I like that you killed off Mason.

Meggymoo12 chapter 4 . 12/19/2010
i really like this i love stevie/alex stories i think they are so good togther, i hope she breaks up with mason i have never really liked him he annoyed me and he was so mean to alex dumping her for juliet :D
for the last time chapter 4 . 12/16/2010
Kay8abc chapter 4 . 12/15/2010
I liked it. It was a lot smoother. Also thanks for sending the Pm, I get so many update alerts that they usually take a while to get through so I normally check PMs and Review replies first. I really liked the necklace, it was a very sweet touch. I eagerly await the next instalment.

Crazier chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
Geesh, this is a horrible thing! For Alex I mean... lol. The story's good though! I feel bad for Mason and Stevie. Love triangles are so complicated, you're so different with both of them, but love them for different reasons. Anywho, I hope you update soon! I really enjoy this story :]
s87griffin2 chapter 3 . 12/11/2010
i like it
Kay8abc chapter 3 . 12/11/2010
Okay, so let me start by saying I love it. I really like the premise, and the juggling of people. I like that you have set different foundations for both Mason and Stevie. I really liked the spell you came up with to get Alex to Stevie's brothers house. The only thing that you could improve on, is more detail. BY detail, I mean showing more action of the character, like if they slump against a wall, or if they are leaning one way or another. Also describe the area and surrounding people more, using more adjectives and spatial relations will make everything seem more three dimensional in a reader's head. Ex, I woke up in the morning with Stevie holding me tightly. The sun was shining brightly. I shook Stevie awake. Instead, I slowly awoke, with the sun shining brightly on my bed. I felt arms wrapped around me and I looked over to find Stevie, sleeping peacefully beside me. I shook her gently, and she awoke, blinking as she sat up and looked around the room. This way the reader has a sense of the character's position and a suggestion of the mood. Okay I'm done. I really loved it and can't wait for more. If you ever need help or advice, or you just need someone to sound off of, just send me a message.

pianogirl2222 chapter 2 . 11/25/2010
oooh i like :) looove stevie and alex together! update soon please!
WyldCard4 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
("They'll lovely Harper.")

I start my grand review by catching a typo! Um, I think it was a typo. Maybe Mason actually said exactly that in the show, as you're copying the dialog here.

("Hey that girl looks a lot like Stevie." Max commented. Max's stupidity amazed me sometimes.)

It strikes me that Alex looks a lot like Mikayla of Hannah Montana, Gwen the brief girlfriend of Cody and then Zack in the school play, and that they all sound suspiciously like the girl who sang "A Year Without Rain" while Alex and Mason danced in Wizards Unleashed.

This brings up the possibility that Max is really using stupidity to confuse people.

("Aha I knew you were dating her." Harper accused. "Even though I have no idea how she's here.")

Why did Harper have to blab about Alex's secret lesbian relationship before her presumably Catholic parents and her brother of the "complicated relationship?"

Alright, this is Harper. I approve of this. Alex is the one to think of winging it instead of blabbing it.

(I now have a boyfriend and a girlfriend at the same time.)

She's Alex Russo. If anyone can pull it off...

She's going to fail miserably and get Justin to save her.

On the author's note...

I'm casting a write in ballot for Jalex. As this is almost certainly not what you are looking for, listen to someone who actually knows what she is talking about.

Interesting start,