Reviews for Always With The Scissors
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
This I loved. Lots of suspense, lots of hurt and a few laughs all rolled into one wonderful little fic. Thanks so much for sharing.
carocali chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
How awesome to see a story from you, especially h/c with Sam in the center. The troll mythology is fantastic and you added in stalagmites! Cool!

Loved confused!Sam as he tried to piece together what happened and the back and forth POV was just perfect, as always.

You know, if you're bored around mid-Decemeber and wanted to write a fic and say, call it a birthday fic, I'd be happy to claim it... I mean, it keeps you writing, right?

Thanks for a great read!

;D

Caroline
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
This was awesome and just what I was looking for right now. Needed some hurt Sam and awesome Dean and you gave me exactly that. Loved the whole story, because it had a great monster and a great set up. Loved that you gave Sam the date and when flying high on drugs he imitated his brother. Awesome. Hope to see more from you soon. Hugs, Vonnie
SimplyOut chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Hurt!Sam is not really my thing but I enjoyed this story! Gotta love Dean's protectiveness in disguise ;)
7kstar chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Yeah, I suspected for some time that Dean picking scissors and losing is really a game he started long ago, to protect Sammy. And I can see him thinking him being the one to handle the blast would be the best place to protect his brother and then getting worried as he had to wait that he had picked the wrong position.

Really enjoyed it and wish the show would go back to simpler times.

Loved the twist on the end on the game and poor Sam not figuring out what was going to happen till it was too late. Thanks for the smile. :)
mamapranayama chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Awesome little story! I loved High!Sam and Dean being his over-protective big-brother self. Great job! :D
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Fantastic stroy. i hadn'y really thought about it until yuou mentioned it...but yeah, the rock paper scissors game does always seem to keep Sam safe and put Dean in the line of fire...guess we know now why he always chooses scissors.

Wow, poor Sam...I can only imgine how much that type of injury ahd to hurt. At least they got him in the good stuff to keep it from hurting so bad.

How about a sequel to show Sam's recovery?
zekeschance chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I thoroughly enjoyed this! I could actually see it all happening thanks to your descriptive writing! You nailed both boys. Loved the humor too! The Levi crack was priceless! I do agree with you about the rock, paper, scissors. Never thought about it before but I do believe you're right! Thanks so much!
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
LOVED it!
JustOnePogostick chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I always enjoyed the rock-paper-scissors in the show, and I could also see Sammy using it to *his* advantage, although I'm certain there was a lot of the "sad eyes" involved in order to convince Dean to the game when Sam was the one who had wanted to be troll-bait. My guess is that Sam thought he was a faster runner than Dean since he's younger and has longer legs. :P Your writing was great and the story flowed well. I liked the troll legend.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Yeah, I think that Dean always losing and getting himself in danger isn't a coincidence at all That's a fun way to keep his little brother safe hahaha

I liked the story

See ya around

Rosetta
ncis-lady chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Nice brotherly schmoop just the way I like it :) Cheered me up on this rainy Sunday :)
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Fantastic! I loved the hurt/comfort here. And I definitely agree with you about the rock-paper-scissors theory. Great story!
daleaikman chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Love your story. Yeah that game always get Dean. But I love how you let him win just these once.
Trish62 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
What a sweet story. I love me some hurt Sam and awesome Dean. I wish we could go back a few seasons and have this in the show.
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »