Reviews for Always With The Scissors
Trish62 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
What a sweet story. I love me some hurt Sam and awesome Dean. I wish we could go back a few seasons and have this in the show.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
What fun!

I needed a smile after last night's episode and stress I had today. Thanks!

What a great idea, the brothers hunting a troll. I could just picture how worried and impatient Dean would have been waiting for Sam to lead the troll into the trap. Than we have Sam injured and Dean in big brother mode taking charge and helping his little brother, perfect. :)

I laughed at the ending, Sam on pain medication, but Dean could still follow the conversation.

When I think of Dean and Sam playing rock/paper/scissors I remember the blooper reel with Jensen and Jared trying to run through the scene for "Heart" and them laughing.

I enjoyed reading your story.

Thanks again for the smile.
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
This was fantastic! Ohhh, how I love your h/c case fics! This was one of the top ones. I always secretly suspected Dean used the game to keep Sam safe - and this fic shored that up for me! Thank you for posting this awesomeness!

*HUGS you*

bhoney chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
I agree-not a coincidence at all! I LOVE the idea of the boys exploring an ice cave. I kinda wish this had been longer so we could've seen more of that, but I liked the brotherliness of it. Nice job, as always!
Phx chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Aww... that is exactly what I needed tonight - a wonderful dose of brothers who care for each other with just the right amount of hurtSam and bigbrotherDean. Awww...

And a hip injury? Awesome ;0) Loopy Sam had me chuckling and exasperated Dean for having to deal with loopy Sam had me laughing out loud. Those boys.

Zinfer chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
really cute, i love the rock paper scissors bit u added at the end _ im gonna subscribe to you to see if u write any more supernatural fanfics
bb1028 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
This was great. And I love that little bit at the end about Dean losing to keep Sam safe, or just to generally be his awesome big brother self.. I really needed some of that :)
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4