Reviews for Untouchable
Sakifan595 chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
Sounds really good so far can't wait for aerrow x cyclonis
Grz chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Shakespeare Macbeth isn't it?
Hivedragon chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
This is going somewere hope you update soon.
SassyGirl104 chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
wow ur writing SH stories again... Awesome couple of chapters and looks like an amazing story line... Hope u find the time 2 update :)
Chrissy Renee Pinto chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Really good and you have a nice style of writing. I look forward to reading more.
ShubbaBANG chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
Wow. This is...awesome. :D
StrmWrtr18 chapter 2 . 11/17/2010
Sick, twisted and darkly-well written.

The second I saw Lady M's lines from her soliloquy I immediately yelled "MACBETH!" Of all the Shakespearean plays I've read, I've always thought Macbeth went wonderfully with Storm Hawks.

And of course Cyclonis and Lady M seem to have plenty in common.
Amelie-the-pony chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
GoodSo far , keep writing
pixie blue chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
Yayz! I's be smarterer. :P

The plot just keeps thickening! Amazing how you've managed to have so much happen in a short span of text without it seeming cluttered or rushed. Hats off to you! *consequently takes an imaginary hat off*

And I loved the Macbeth allusion - great contrast between Lady Macbeth fearing her imaginings of blood, whereas Cyclonis revels in them. It's very deep, yes it is. *nods seriously*

Anyway, adoring this so far, and I swear I did a weird little happy dance when I saw you had updated. Looking forward to more, if it isn't too much to ask. :)

-pixie.
Equinoxhawk chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
My, my, my,

I did not know I had that affect on you. Things shall be getting interesting indeed. The madness is coming.
Gravespawn chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Interesting start. Like to see where this is going. Update soon.
pixie blue chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
:D You're back! I don't care if you don't end up finishing it, it's great to have some writing from you again. (Well, I do care, because this looks very promising indeed, but you know what I mean.)

And I can say with certainty and without having to look it up that the words are from the Shakespearean play Macbeth, spoken by Lady Macbeth. I recently finished the Shakespeare unit of my English class, and did the majority of the reading of her part (everyone was assigned roles, and I managed to get the biggest female role. Yay me.)

Anyway, this seems a very interesting concept, and I'm intrigued as to how the Aerrow/Cyclonis will come about. Hoping to hear more of this soon!

-pixie.