Reviews for Now What?
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
That was beautifully done. Both Faith and Bosco felt completely in character throughout, even when Bosco (understandably) briefly lost control; in fact it reminded me a lot of the moment when he confessed to Faith what he'd been through on 9/11, that's how accurate it was.

The familial bond between them came across really clearly and I'd love to have seen a scene like this onscreen.
Deans Addiction chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Wow!

I love that you wrote this, and were kind enough to share it with the rest of us.

You have definately done the bosco/faith bond justice.

Thank you!
Molecular12 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I love Bosco, he is so amazing and unbelievably loyal. Great story! Very true I think about the father figure thing.
mcatB chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Nice story. Of course Faith would take care of Bosco. We all know that already...
Jay Jay chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
A very good first attempt. I really enjoyed an encore to what is one of my best Third Watch episodes. Congrats and keep up the good work.
WIWJ chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Very nice!
chonan chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Amazing story. I hope you write more I would love to read more Third Watch stories from you.
BreathlessFaith chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I really enjoyed this. You really captured Bosco's feelings about Hobart and Faith's feelings in helping her partner.

I hope to read more TW stories from you. Thanks for sharing.
rubadubdubbs chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Enjoyed reading.

We all want to take care of Bosco. :)