Reviews for Now What?
Bobbie1 chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Wow...its been awhile since this show left our TVs but this took me right back there. The balance of speaking and description is perfect. What amazes me the most is the speaking parts. I understand part of it was scripted from this episode but when you left there and made this your own the speaking parts didnt change for me. It was as if it was one...the way he says his words, the way she says her words...his actions...her actions.

This has to be one of the best written stories that is as close to the characters as I've read and I have read a lot. But few of them capture the characters as you did with this story.

btw I love your avatar...that kitty reading the book is absolutely precious.
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
That was beautifully done. Both Faith and Bosco felt completely in character throughout, even when Bosco (understandably) briefly lost control; in fact it reminded me a lot of the moment when he confessed to Faith what he'd been through on 9/11, that's how accurate it was.

The familial bond between them came across really clearly and I'd love to have seen a scene like this onscreen.
Deans Addiction chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Wow!

I love that you wrote this, and were kind enough to share it with the rest of us.

You have definately done the bosco/faith bond justice.

Thank you!
Molecular12 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I love Bosco, he is so amazing and unbelievably loyal. Great story! Very true I think about the father figure thing.
mcatB chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Nice story. Of course Faith would take care of Bosco. We all know that already...
Jay Jay chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
A very good first attempt. I really enjoyed an encore to what is one of my best Third Watch episodes. Congrats and keep up the good work.
WIWJ chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Very nice!
chonan chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Amazing story. I hope you write more I would love to read more Third Watch stories from you.
BreathlessFaith chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I really enjoyed this. You really captured Bosco's feelings about Hobart and Faith's feelings in helping her partner.

I hope to read more TW stories from you. Thanks for sharing.
rubadubdubbs chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Enjoyed reading.

We all want to take care of Bosco. :)