Reviews for Mafia Games
incurableinsanity chapter 42 . 8/29/2013
This story was great. All the twists and everything else were just awesome. I love all the mentions and moments of the other pairings and the ending had me laughing. Nice work :)
Mokoto Naegi chapter 42 . 8/14/2013
That was great story and it would be awesome if you make a sequel to this, I very much like this and for it to continue. I demand it. If you don't I'll find you and 'bite you to death.'
hitomi65 chapter 42 . 7/17/2013
nice story
suzuransenpai chapter 42 . 2/26/2013
Kyouya is a sassy man who needs no Itailian Mafia boss.
Kyoya lover 18 chapter 42 . 1/4/2013
Wow... Why was I born with emotions? That was sad, sweet, and tragic. I cried so many times. The end was really sweet though! I love kyoya so I cried when he did... I loved this fanfic! Please write me another d18 for a late new years! You don't have to. So yeah.
EnvyRoxx chapter 42 . 12/23/2012
I love this story, great work! I got really emotionally involved and was seriously plotting to kill several characters along the way... Something which doesn't happen too often.
The only thing I can complain about is the lack of explanation to Nico's death as well as hints and/or misleading hints dropped as to which the real villain was; the suspension would have been much more intense had you had a vague idea about the bastard before hand. And I'm still not all that clear about Mukuro's role in all this...
Otherwise, great work! Awesome story!
Tai-sensei chapter 19 . 12/11/2012
Hey O.o . Seriously,
what's with you dude? Sir Apropos told me about you and I've been reading some of your comments. Btw how come you never comment on my Mafia Games stuff. Personally I'm a little offended. Way to drop the ball on that one. Do you just haunt this story waiting for comments to complain about? What's up with that? Mellow out dude. It's just fanfiction, and it's all for fun in the end.
O.o . Seriously chapter 19 . 12/11/2012
Hey Ashlee, if you don't need to know about them don't read that part. Its not like anyone stood by you with a gun and made you do it. And if someone did that's just weird . . . and a little sexy. In fact . . . tell me more about the stranger making you read this . .. *wink*
Ashlee chapter 19 . 12/10/2012
i dont need to know about romario and kusakabe...
Geturcrayon chapter 42 . 12/3/2012
You kept me guessing all through the story. It was truly amazing and all the torture scenes were absolutely detailed (I had to skip over them they were to much) but that is why they were amazing. You know u have done your job when you can make a reader feel squimish just by reading your story. I would love to see a sequel because I want to see some fluff between Dino and Hibari and of course their babies. I think u could do so much more because come on Dino is a mob boss he is going to get in trouble again in the future. Any ways great story truly one of my favorites.
Shujun chapter 42 . 10/25/2012
I finally finished this fanfiction. It is amazing. Thank you for writing such an excellent story!
Mishera chapter 42 . 5/22/2012
The game at the party was quite cute. I guess being in the mafia and in one of most powerful famiglia means that you lie BDSM? *smirk*

The ending made me laugh. I think it's cute. Of course the questions that Dino plan were funny too. Love this story.
Lavinia Mary chapter 42 . 5/19/2012
I couldn't agree more if someone said this is too good.

You made the plot. You create the atmosphere. You made this entertaining.

Even though I couldn't fully understand the whole plot, I still (barely) got it. Sorry, too lazy to translate some words ))

I like how to made this story divided into correct measurement. I see the every chapter fulfills its' duty. Even though I kinda tired and like 'oh my why is it-' when I got sone paragraphs too long and it's killing me since I read it on my laptop _

Well, this one is worth to be read. I don't mind if someone put 'very much' at previous sentence.

Would you mind if you write another story?

Do you have any complains if I added this story to my favorites?

Mayones Terbang (It's 'flying mayonnaise' in English)
sweet-and-simple chapter 42 . 4/30/2012
I share Hibari's sentiment. What?

But, technically, if you think about it, Hibari signed those papers while Dino was still married to Victoria - so does it count?

Anywho, I thought this was great! I mean, there was Romario and Tetsuya love, and I've been looking for that lately... No clue why, but you delivered, and that was wonderful.

Then, it's like, NOOOOO! RYOHEI! But now he's in an abusive relationship with Lus and it's actually... not that hard to believe.

But, perhaps one of the few things that upset me (because, overall, you tied everything together so well, I was captivated and on the edge) is that we never figured out why Gokudera slept with Tsuna... Or when.

And everyone was a man-whore. Except for Hibari. Hibari WOULD be the only exception! There was one other person, but I can't remember who...

Goodness, I feel so sad for Ryohei. But, at least, Dino and Hibari got a semi-happy ending.

Thank you for writing!
Aedes chapter 42 . 4/21/2012
Hi! I just finished reading your fan fiction (42 chapters in 2 days) and I really love it I like your version of Dino, Hibari and also Mukuro! Some chapters had a great impact on me especially the one with Hibari crying alone T T.

Thank you for a very good fan fiction. I truly enjoyed it. Looking forward for your upcoming fictions