Reviews for The Ultimate Gathering of the DigiDestined
andrethefavorite16 chapter 19 . 11/8/2014
He quedado fascinado con tu historia hasta el momento.
iBurrisJr chapter 48 . 11/8/2014
Wow! I love this story! It took me about 2 weeks to get to this point, and now I have to wait for it to come off hiatus! I have some ideas of where you're going, and some interesting theories that I can't want to see play out!

Now on to Parental Worries to get myself caught up! Great work, PLEASE continue. :)
Kitsune-Burst674 chapter 13 . 10/28/2014
Is the way how u spell Takuya's nickname supposed to be "Taki?" Cuz tht just reminds me of the spicy chips Takis and I think spelling out his nickname as Taky with the Y is better then the I.
iBurrisJr chapter 36 . 10/20/2014
I don't say this in any homophobic way, but I wouldn't like to see TK and Koichi as a couple.. TK and Kari is a thing. TK /Koichi doesn't need to happen. Just my opinion. :)
iBurrisJr chapter 28 . 10/19/2014
But... Mai could have replaced him... :(

Oh well, I'm excited to see where you go with her...and Tai.
iBurrisJr chapter 26 . 10/19/2014
WOWOWOW. I thought I had it figured. I forgot that there was going to be a new fire Warrior. And with the attraction to Tai...oh my gosh.
iBurrisJr chapter 23 . 10/19/2014
Nooooooooooooooooooo! How could you do this to Tai! I feel my childhood dying with him... you said he was your favorite! You can kill him! DONT DO IT!

Okay, I'll stop being dramatic and read the next chapter. Great story so far. You just made me create an account and follow/favorite/review my first story. Let's hope I don't start crying in the next one. :)
Laudi14 chapter 48 . 10/6/2014
Awesome story
Bookworm Gal chapter 48 . 9/19/2014
While it is certainly a long wait between updates, this story is still intriguing and entertaining. Very nice work.
Great chapter 48 . 9/9/2014
The highlight of this chapter is Davis getting brainwashed, but since the enemy had trouble modifying his memory, it should be easier forma it to come undone. But when will this happen, I dont know. The problem is Ryo since he embraced that change. Oh well, Looking forward to more!
AntauriFangirl13 chapter 48 . 9/8/2014
I was just reading the reviews and some excellent points were made. I don't think Ryo would get Intuitive Experience because it does seem more like Takato because if I'm reading you right it does belong to him and if Ryo and Davis begin attacking Joe and Takato and they are about to lose the stone will react to Takato and him and Guilmon will digivolve. Also if I'm reading you right about the other stones then I think that Koji and Koichi will get some of them because Light and Darkness are needed for there to be balance or harmony. I really hope that Joe and Takato will be alright because I don't think Joe and Takato are close enough to Davis and Ryo, that would take Rika, Ken, and maybe Tai. And don't Ryo and Davis find it odd that the majority of the Digital World believe in the Four Digimon Lords of the region than the Zaigou as the good guys or is their brainwashing that powerful. Oh well then til you update next see you then. Bye!
KingPhoenix666 chapter 48 . 9/5/2014
Read your story and LOVED it!

I only have one question and it is purely out of curiosity, but do you have any plans to include your purified versions of the warriors of Steel, Water, Earth and Wood?
Guest chapter 46 . 9/2/2014
I really have to say that I am extremely happy that you updated. I admit that I kinda forgot about this story until I found it again a little while ago.
NOOO! RYO WHY WHY WHY! Ryo survived so much in the Digital World, he can't die now! Well, maybe he'll get Zeed-Millennium as his partner now that is going to be evil?
Anyways, I really liked the way you addressed every character here and the way that they are all scattered. It is kinda reminiscent to Adventure 01 when everyone was separated in File Island. Great story!
-NeverMindSoGo
Terriermon3908 chapter 15 . 9/2/2014
Okay, Leomon's aIiveForget what I said about, Surfmon, but please include him! I really loved the idea of you taking my suggestion. Surfmon rocks and would appreciate it.
Lotsa love, momentai, bye,
Terriermon3908 also,known as Fanficlover399.
Terriermon3908 chapter 13 . 9/2/2014
Waaaaaaaaah! So bitter sweet! I hate you for making Takya dye. I hate you, i hate you, i hate you. Momentai, what a sappy chapter. So hard on Koji. My pillow's wet from crying! Momentai! I mean, waaaaaaah!
1,221 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »