Reviews for The Ultimate Gathering of the DigiDestined
TheKittenKait chapter 48 . 8/1/2014
Yaaaay!
Thank you so much!
When I got the mail that there was a new chapter uploaded I just sat there with huge eyes : "What? It's not on a permanent hiatus? THANK GOD!"
*crying tears of joy*
Ahhhh this is so AWSOME!
Arigatou for continuing! :)))
PrideViola chapter 48 . 8/1/2014
Wow! Long and great chapter is being birth by shara! Gakh?! Why you have to make such cliffhanger shara?! Now I have 1 year haunted by the Clify! WHY?!
P.s: I just confirmed the news in crunchroll that digimon ADVENTURE will make a sequel! From SEVENTEEN years old TAICHI POV! Wonder what happen to the 02 gang? Will be it an AU or... Who knows! It will aired in 2015 and it will be a SERIES!
Keep the hard work!
Zero Unit RGB chapter 48 . 8/1/2014
Ermahgerd an urpderht. Does that sound like a slurred version of update? Whatever, I love this chapter and was pleasantly surprised when I got the e-mail. It's strange though, in the year you haven't updated, I've posted several chapters of my mass crossover story, finished up Xros Wars/Hunters, read the entire One Piece Manga, and joined my first forum. Also, I read this new story where Cody has this big problem with the darkness, especially someone like Koichi so it seems weird to me that he trusts Koichi more than Matt does at the moment. And I'm glad that the groups are slowly meeting up again. I also keep thinking about those stones. I feel either Logic or Caution would go to Henry for obvious reasons, Trust would go to Rika for obvious reasons, but I've got nothing for Takato. Speaking of which, I realized he's the only Digimon leader with nothing special going for him so far. But I suppose that now he's gotten caught in his escape plan, something's bound to happen. Great job! I applaud you!
Fellow Digitamer chapter 48 . 8/1/2014
Noooo! How could you leave us at a cliff hanger for a halted story?! Now I will worry about one of my favorite google-heads for a year, or until PW has caught up. I will keep watching for both stories, remaining ever vigilant.
DogKnight chapter 48 . 8/1/2014
Yearly Chapter huh? Well take your time. It's always nice to see that you're still writing the story and not stopping. Better telling us this then just not telling us, Until next year then.
fanakatsuki chapter 48 . 8/1/2014
It was one year for this awesome chapter abd now we have to wait another one. But it was fantastic. Keep writing please.
Treasure Family chapter 48 . 8/1/2014
Next! Next! NEXT! PLEASE!
SoulReader94 chapter 48 . 8/1/2014
This story is an awesome way to celebrate the anniversary of Digimon and well worth the wait. Best of luck with catching up with Parent Worries and as always I look forward to the next chapter.
FullmetalDude1 chapter 48 . 8/1/2014
Oh man. I'll pray to the Sovereign that Davis's strong will is as tough as mine. I am willing to listen to people but when they say something I really don't like, well, you're toast buddy.
100gamesvictor chapter 48 . 8/1/2014
Happy Anniversary. Really? Another year for an update? How about a week? Month? Something shorter?
Allycat826 chapter 48 . 8/1/2014
AN UPDATE I AM SO HAPPY. 2 days ago i saw how close to 8/1 it was and got exited for an update. You had me a little worried because before today the last time you has updated anything was late February. But for my review TK's luck seems to be taking a vacation. And poor Davis you were doing so well till they tag teamed on his mind but I can just imagine Jun tying to tare the 2 apart piece by piece (I am an older sister and I would do that). SilverEmbermon would not even get the chance for revenge at all. Also your planing on giving Ai her own partner aren't you. But I love all three of these but i am as sad as you that it took so long that i had to skim through the previous chapter. Tip, If you are easily detracted by sound head phones or ear buds are the best. Though these updates feel like early b-day gifts (8/26). I do hope you update any of the 3 (Drowning Memory, Parents Worry, or this one soon. Bye for now.
TaitanoRules555 chapter 48 . 7/31/2014
Why wait a year to post the next chapter?
Rpgstar chapter 36 . 7/29/2014
Okay wasn't going to review for a few chapters, but you asked a question.. and I have to answser..

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I may be 2 years late on answering, but oh hell no.. do NOT make them a couple.. TK and Koichi.. NO NO NO NO NO NO.

If they become a couple, then you mine as well make Davis and Ken a couple lol, there is no difference in the way TK and Koichi are acting then Davis and Ken, heck Davis and Ken seemed a good choice anyway lol.

It's always been TK and Kari, hope and light lol, even though the ending of 02 showed they didn't stay together (or maybe they did, you never know TK could have been on a business trip for his writing career while Kari stayed how as a teacher lol)

Just no.

If your going to make a couple, heck the way your doing it right now Willace and Michael should go for it lol. Even though you now hinted Michale and mimi.. but you know what, if you want to do a cross-over couple.. the 01 kids wouldn't work because of the age difference, the 02 and 03 and warriors are basically the same age.. 11-13. If you want to do couples, break up Ken and Yolei for this (yes they get married at the of 02 but at the end of this cross-over, technically they all have to go back to their own worlds and probably never see each other so Ken and Yolei could get into a fight, and then JP comforts her and they get together for a while, maybe even Jeri and Davis, since Takato and Jeri have never been official. Rika and Koji, lol ok no.. not them, but still.. NOT TK AND KOICHi.. it's TK and Kari.. end of story lol
Rpgstar chapter 34 . 7/28/2014
Okay, just finished chapter 34.

A lot has happenend, a lot is becoming confusing lol.

Interesting scenes with Takuya and Suzie and Takuya and Zoey, the power transfers.. huh? Tai can take Takuya's power away to calm him down, TK can give Koichi a power boost. Something about Matt and Koji going to be marked soon. Confused.. Will have to read further to understand that I think.

As for the battle, you forgot about poor little Mega Marineangemon lol. He can fly, and he's mega, yet Tai said they only had 1 Mega who could fly lol. Poor little Marineangemon.. I think he/she should get ticked off and just beat up all of them, just to prove he/she's a bad ass Mega lmao.

You also had Guilmon go Ultimate yet card swipes don't work so in essence he can't digivolve to that point. Also Henry went to Rapidmon, but same thing, no card swipes so ultimate shouldn't work? Also Henry was wind, and they didn't get the wind medallion yet. :( I also was under the impression that holy armor digivoling wouldn't work, yet patamon did. You brought up DNA digivolving I noticed, that's good :)
Rpgstar chapter 28 . 7/27/2014
I was going to wait a few more chapters then review, but..

Takuya is back, but the way he came back.. I'm not sure if he can be trusted. It sounds kinda like a Zaigou. Left over data forced together to form a new powerful digimon.. (and I have a sneaky idea that all the Zaigou are Mai's original team done the same way, just something that stood out to me)

As for Mai, I think they acceppted her too easily.. Only reason I say this, she seemed to be in control as a Zaigou, which means to me, she did what she did because, "Oh hey I'm evil now so it's ok".

Yeah I had a feeling it was Takuya giving them the dreams and talking to TK, and that was more hints you gave, non story related lol, Takuya and the Warriors so far seem to be your favorite, but I'm not ready to trust him for 2 reasons.

One like I said, he appears to be a Zaigou to me at least created the same way.. and the other reason, gave me hope that if Takuya was dead, then others might perish including Cody and Davis lol.. I want to see an Ogremon eat them lmao (yes I personally never liked the new 02 cast, so I always root for the bad guys when I see Cody or Davis fight, Yolie I don't like either, but it's hard to root for a bad guy to beat her up, hawkmon is cool lol
1,181 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »