Reviews for The Ultimate Gathering of the DigiDestined
Larien Wolf chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
I love this story! It's really cool to see the different seasons/generations all put together, and I like your insight on how they would interact with each other. Please say you'll take this off hiatus at some point? :)
angelrider13 chapter 47 . 4/2/2014
Goddamnit. I knew it would be a bad idea to read this fic. I KNEW IT. Urghhh! It's so good! But it's not finished yet and you haven't updated in months and everything is messed up right now and - argh! *sobs in frustration* Why is your writing so good?!

(Please please PLEASE tell me that you are continuing this. It is one of the best digi xover fics I've ever read and I'd really like to see how everything turns out.)
Akrisakara chapter 47 . 3/29/2014
I absolutely love this fic. can't wait to see what happens next. hope you update soon as you have the chance.
Aquamarine6996 chapter 12 . 3/19/2014
NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! TAKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUYYYYYAAAAA!
AntauriFangirl13 chapter 5 . 3/17/2014
There's 5 digivice readings and 11 life form readings not 10
AntauriFangirl13 chapter 4 . 3/17/2014
The group from season 2 is actually missing 7 people Tai, Matt, Sora, Ken, TK, Kari, and Willis
AntauriFangirl13 chapter 44 . 3/9/2014
I think it's sweet that Ken, TK, Kari, Koji, Koichi, Yolei, and Zoe are protecting Davis like that
AntauriFangirl13 chapter 36 . 3/9/2014
I felt really bad for Davis in this chapter and with you having Netamashimon force Koichi out of Davis's core made me really worried Mai was pretty scary when she was acting like Parressemon
An Awkward Fish chapter 47 . 3/5/2014
Wonderful fanfic! I love the interactions between the characters (Despite the fact that I haven't even seen Frontier and the first season of Adventure), and it's really cool that some past enemies, such as Arukenimon and Lucemon. My only real confusion about the story itself is why while Tai can evolve Agumon up to mega after the fire medal is obtained, Takato, who is under the same element, can't. I am really looking forward to seeing the Tamers in the spotlight in future chapters. This fanfic is great, with all the plot twists and turns! Please update soon!
Panthermonspartner chapter 47 . 3/5/2014
I love this story so much, please update soon!
ShiftFrame chapter 42 . 2/26/2014
I wish you used wizardmon instead of boogeymon, other than that this story is pretty good.
AntauriFangirl13 chapter 46 . 2/17/2014
R.I.P. Ryo Akiyama wahh I don't know how much more I can stand
Designed Metal chapter 7 . 2/17/2014
What do you guys think would happen if Zoe or Koji bitch slapped Kari, instead of Tai? Well other than that, I don't blame Koichi for his dark power because its like what Koji said,"Darkness must always depend on the light."
AntauriFangirl13 chapter 34 . 2/14/2014
Davis falling asleep was Envy' s fault these guys can't get a break
AntauriFangirl13 chapter 31 . 2/14/2014