Reviews for The Ultimate Gathering of the DigiDestined
Guest chapter 51 . 8/3/2017
Wait, are the Harmony Stones just the Elements of Harmony?
RayvenShade chapter 51 . 8/1/2017
Personally, I think it would have made more sense for Leomon to either just go to the Ultimate Level of IceLeomon or for Jeri to Biomerge with him to become the way he is now. I mean, that is kind of the Tamers' thing. To fight with their partners. The main three (and Ryo) can't be the only Tamers that can.
PrideViola chapter 51 . 8/1/2017
I do curious about what is those two brothers plan on miracle crest and ryo harmony stone.. keep the hard work!
missmartian369 chapter 51 . 8/1/2017
This (and all of your other updates) has literally made my day!

I'm really glad that Yolei and Tai found their Virtuous Crystals and hope that it helps with ending the battle and bringing everyone back to Netsusa safely. The first part of the prophecy for the Virtuous Crystals seems to be taking effect! Hopefully we can see them and everyone else there have more interactions with the Savors.

Now the fourth part of that prophecy seems to be happening too, with Izzy initiating the spark and Kari bringing it to everyone's attention that Crusademon, Gazimon, and those Devimon were coming. But I think that you kind of foreshadowed the next part of it, which is "There, old friends and new will find each other and bring out Charity's will to give the scorned one the benefit of the doubt". I'm guessing that Kari, Koji, Izzy, JP, Michael, and Suzie and Yutaka, Shinya, Umi, and Rikuto will find each other and fight off Crusademon and his crew, and then somehow the scorned one will be brought up afterwards. I really don't know who the scorned one is, but one strong guess it could be Mai, since in this chapter Kari mentioned how she just can't fully trust the girl yet due to her past as being a Zaigou and almost killing her brother. Now besides Kari, we don't know how exactly everyone feels about Mai, except for T.K., Kouji, Mimi, Sora, maybe Yolei and Zoe, Takuya, and especially Tai, who I (and Takuya lol) can see really likes her in a romantic way. We also don't know how the reinforcements feel about her either, so she very much so could be the scorned on that Charity (Michael lol) gives the benefit of the doubt to. Again this is just a thought because I'm not sure what awesomeness you have pulled up your sleeve :):):).

I'm so happy that Jeri found her Harmony stone. I'm happy that the Tamers are going to start finding their stones because they can finally have their digimon digi-volve to help out and that I can see which one gets which stone because their prophecy was the hardest to pin point who gets what lol.

Christmas/New Years seems so far away, but so close at the same time since time goes by fast lol. I would love to see what's going on with Sora, Zoe, Kenta, Kazu, and Ken to see how they are doing in the blizzard. I also would like to see hoe Joe and Takato are doing because they really need help.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
AntauriFangirl13 chapter 51 . 8/1/2017
Determination is a pretty good fit for Yolei. And I kinda did forget about Crusademon. I'm really anxious to see what's happening with Joe and Takato, so it would be great to see them next chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2017
Thank you for the new chapter love a lot of ur story's
TaitanoRules555 chapter 51 . 8/1/2017
Great chapter keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 50 . 7/20/2017
Could you continue please
Cool chapter 42 . 6/30/2017
Great chapter! The plot thickens
Cool chapter 37 . 6/30/2017
Amazing story! And great trailer on YouTube! Can't wait to keep reading!
FalcoHeart chapter 50 . 6/17/2017
This story really makes me on edge! Suspens, humor, action and joy combine in one. Takuya, Davis and Takato are my favourite characters of all digimon and when I read about them in this story, mix emotions came into my mind. At first, I was sad once I read that Takuya was dead but happy after knowing that he's alive, I laugh many times when I read Takato with his tamers friends and his partner and now, I feel really angry with the enemy because making Davis like that. Anyway, I hope you quickly update soon
Guest chapter 3 . 5/23/2017
Love it!
Yoyo T Bone chapter 13 . 5/19/2017
holy shit you killed off a goggle head and its only the 13th chapter
KariKamiyaKimura chapter 50 . 5/6/2017
Can you please add more chapters as I love this.
tallman51 chapter 28 . 5/5/2017
Honestly really good so far, through I wish their was more focus on the 02 team mainly Davis as he is in my opinion my favorite character as he not only saved Ken, had the courage to fight Malomyotismon when no did, and resisted his illusions, it was Davis and Ken who beat Armageddon Mon
1,216 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »