Reviews for The Ultimate Gathering of the DigiDestined
PrideViola chapter 50 . 8/1
Woahhh It's been a long time and a bunch new digidestined came! Fiuh this will be a ride! Wonder how you'll write such many character now.. Keep the hardwork now!
TaitanoRules555 chapter 50 . 8/1
Good chapter.
Wow. What a chapter. I was expecting Data Squad to show up soon but i thought the Warriors wouldn't be complete for at least another few chapters. Kai Minami and Alice joined the digi train way sooner than I thought as well. And I never thought the Original 5 would be here at all. But having another 5 wielding D3s. I can only guess Jun Jim and Yolies siblings (what ever they were called)
Can't wait for next year when the next chapter will be out (jk)
PS got chills when Koji said "Cavelry is here!"
PPS Willace is hilarious.
Keep up the quality. Still loving the adventure.
missmartian369 chapter 50 . 8/1
OMG I got SO excited when I saw this update! I LOVE your story so much! I like how they are starting to find some crystals and I hope more of the start to reunite with each other. I also hope that Joe and Takato reunite with the others soon so that they can inform them about their encounter with Ryo and Davis so they can figure out a plan to save them Keep up the good work and I can't wait for the next update!
Also, I really love your pairing of Tai and Mai and can't wait to see what you have in store for them and the other couples in this story!
Lilbitdanny22 chapter 50 . 8/1
Yay you're back! I'll have to refresh my memory before I read this so yay!.
Zero Unit RGB chapter 50 . 8/1
Yay, I got so excited when I saw the update. My memory hasn't failed me yet! I kind of find it ironic that Sora was last to find her crest but first to find her crystal. Good to know the 01 kids are starting to get stronger. I feel bad for Takuya and Henry, two of my favorite characters to write battle scenes for are forced to sit out. There's a lot happening in this chapter in general but it looks like we have new Warriors, wonder who the other two are. And the DATS gang, hooray! Seeing Chika as the first person to have real screen time makes my heart swell. So much excitement, so much anticipation, can't wait for the next one! But take your time
fanakatsuki chapter 50 . 8/1
You don't know how much i got excited when is saw the notification in my email. And holy shit it was great as ever.
Hope10032 chapter 50 . 8/1
You're back, you're back!
I'm so happy! I've been waiting patiently for an update to any of your stories, really, and now I finally get to know what happens next! I'll have to reread to refresh my memory, but in the meantime, I'll wait for your next chapter. Update soon!
TottWriter chapter 50 . 8/1
Oh my goodness. This update has absolutely made my week. I was in AWE of this story when I stumbled across it, and I am in awe still. (And I'm probably gonna go back and re-read it all from the start because it's too good, and I want to refresh my memory.)

I'm so happy you've been able to come back to it! Real life getting in the way is never fun, and computer issues are the WORST. I wish you the very best with your writing and I am eagerly, eagerly awaiting more. This story is absolutely one of the best fics I have ever read.
Powerpuff chapter 49 . 7/22
It's been so long since you last updated chapter 49. The Enemy Advances on The Ultimate Gathering of the DigiDestined that would be in Christmas 2014, When you too not busy in school or at your work schedule we hope that you continue writing again and we want to see what happens on the next
chapter and more of Tai and Mai together.
AutismGamer chapter 1 . 6/19
dear shara raizel with your permission I would love to make your story audio
drama
Tail-chan chapter 49 . 6/7
Oh My Gosh! Savers! *squeeel* Really I don't expect that you will including them too!

Ne ne ne~ can I ask something? I want Takato angry moment and Megidramon too...
princeartemis900 chapter 1 . 4/30
Are you still working on this because I haven't seen much? Love the story BTW.
Lilbitdanny22 chapter 12 . 4/10
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Lilbitdanny22 chapter 7 . 4/10
Loved that argument! I hope Kari comes arounf, if not then she deserves another slap lol
1,169 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »