Reviews for The Ultimate Gathering of the DigiDestined
Asina236 chapter 50 . 9/20/2016
Wow! Finally Updated!(Tears of Joy) It has been so long since your last update that I am so surprised and happy to see a new chapter coming out! Hopefully the next one wouldn't be another two years... Well still nice to see new chapters~ Hopefully the next I would see the next chapter soon and good luck!(w)
PikaMew1288 chapter 40 . 8/24/2016
I hope that Zoe also becomes a hybrid because that would make their relationship more fitting.
Kh530 chapter 50 . 8/17/2016
So sorry I didn't get a chance to read this earlier! It was a wonderful chapter and it's great to hear from you again. I loved that the Savers have officially joined the fray (even though I have to remind myself of the English names XD) but it's great to see more chapters. Will be reading parent worries next!
AntauriFangirl13 chapter 50 . 8/10/2016
We just got 3 crystals in one chapter, we're on a roll!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 50 . 8/7/2016
Wow, this came out awesome!
Asada-shino808 chapter 50 . 8/7/2016
YOU UPDATED HURRAY! I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!
GoliathPyroson chapter 50 . 8/5/2016
Thank the Soveriegn you returned! I missed this story so much!
MarylandAngels chapter 50 . 8/5/2016
Awesome chapter! Everything is just happening at once, it's getting a little crazy but it's a war and that happens. I really love this story and I can't wait for your next chapter! Now, onto Parent Worries.
Guest chapter 50 . 8/3/2016
I would love to see a fight between your perified Warriors agenst ther evil counterparts

Mercurymon vs tetsukumon for example
JorgeUzumaki chapter 37 . 8/3/2016
Okay. So far, this is by far my favorite chapter as what Davis says about Kari is too true to what I happen to come across. I swear, I started tearing up as to how close to home this is to me. Other than that, I love it and I hope as I continue reading, there will be more moments like these.

(Note: I actually am with the girl of my dreams, but now I feel bad for Davis. :( )
Guest chapter 50 . 8/2/2016
Yeah, two years. That is kind of sad, isn't it? Ai and Mako are great kids. And DATS is in. Is Masaru in front punching anything that gets in his way? Please don't take so long next time.
PatrickCent chapter 48 . 8/2/2016
a
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 28 . 8/2/2016
meanie i thought takuya was dead it made me sob but i am happy he is ok
Guest chapter 50 . 8/2/2016
(Never finished my review, gotta love mobile)
I'm excited for savers! I still hope for xros wars but seeing the big cast you already have and the mess that is hunters, I can see why you might not. I hope to see more updates more frequently! I don't use my ff account anymore (I'm more of an ao3 gal now) but i remember you used to message me after I reviewed, so if you would like I'm Slayermeetsworld on tumblr!
Guest chapter 50 . 8/2/2016
I have to say it's insane that I starte this fic when I was a freshman in high school and now I'm bout to enter my sophomore year of college and yet I still love and keep up with this story. I'm very excited to see all of the team(s) meeting back up together, and of course I'm
1,185 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »