Reviews for The Ultimate Gathering of the DigiDestined
Lilbitdanny22 chapter 7 . 4/10
Loved that argument! I hope Kari comes arounf, if not then she deserves another slap lol
Lilbitdanny22 chapter 1 . 4/10
NOO! How can bae get cancer!;-; I decided to keep on reading since the story is nicely done and is going smoothly. Most crossovers are really all over the place, but it's looking good so far:)
Literally the best Digimon fic, EVER! it's even better than the original shows.
TottWriter chapter 49 . 3/15
Well, it's taken me...about three days, but I've finally finished reading this and Parent Worries (miiiight have been skipping sleep a li'l bit to do so). Honestly, I have been riveted, and I hope that some day you have the time to come back to these stories and continue them, because holy CRAP they're good.
Can you add Puppetmon into this fanfic? He can see what true friendship is and I think with your amazing ability to make Leomon's revival passable you can make his redemption passable to.
Please more, it's so awesome.
Good job! When are gonna add another chapter though? And I want to see everyone's reaction to Marcus(I'm using the english names for the Savers, or Data Squad in America) punching a Digimon! OR MAYBE EVEN A ZIAGO!:-D And then everyone from Data Squad is all like that's Marcus for you with a complete tone of calmness! And have Izzy, JP, and Thomas build 'a little something' and have everyone's reactions! I hope you like my suggestions!
FruitSnapple chapter 49 . 1/5
Omg, after rereading this, I remembered the parents can see everything that's happening. They're seeing Takuya and Zoe kiss. They're seeing TK and Kouchi's homoerotic tension grow. I don't know about anyone else, but I find that hilarious and mortifying. I can't wait for them to find out that their parents have been watching them.
Digihero 2001 chapter 4 . 1/1
When izzy asked about how meny they were missing the digidestend were missing 7 not 6 you fregot sora
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Can someone wirting a fanfanfic something like that
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Tai Matt sora izzay Mimi Joe all have secret before meet they digimon or become destination they wear spy agent for a world top secret intelligence organztion
X1X2X3X chapter 49 . 12/8/2015
Oh man I don't know why I didn't read this fanfic before, is amazing!. Is pitiful, however, that you have not been updating this year, especially because the first ova of Digimon Tri was incredible too.

I love that Takuya wasn't really dead. When the others were in the "funeral" I was like "HOW YOU DARE?!" hahaha, but when he appears again was so "OH YEAH! HE IS ALIVE MF!" hahaha... I was something like that(?).

I liked too the relationship between Takeru and Kouichi, I liked because it was really a development, a "slowly" development that did this most realistic that the other crossover relationship in the story. But if i am honest, I dont see they like a romantic couple, for me their relation is more like bromance than romance, even when I am a yaoi shipper ...I think you shouldn't get yourself into trouble needlessly, the couples are alright like they are now.

And "speaking" about pairings, I like the idea of Mai dating Tai in a future(?) I mean... I like the girl and Tai is so lonely sometimes, he needs a pairing too hahaha and she seems nice...although Takuya seems really close to her hahaha but Takuya has Zoe too! what a problem!.

And the other love triangle, Daisuke-Hikari-Takeru, I love that you used the one-side love of Daisuke for Kari like a trigger of envy. I really, really like Diasuke and I've always hated his situation with Takeru and Hikari. But now, I dont think they will be a nice couple (Daisuke and Kari), because Hikari knows about the Daisukes thoughts and I cant stop thinking that their posible relation would be too forced, too unnatural that remaind me a little to the final of the Twilights saga, in relation to Jacob and Reneesme (forced relation). I couldnt stop think that Hikari would be with Daisuke only for pity for him, and I dont think that this judgement would be change as much as you strive to change it.

I dont know if you like the character of Hikari but I could not help but notice that you're not comfortable writing about her, is like you think the girl is not perfect like the anime show us, because obviously she isnt perfect, but in the way you want to capture that idea, you couldnt create a balance in the character and you finished in the other street, now, when I see your Hikari, I dont see the girl of light, if she was so prejudiced, so jealousy ...why was given the crest of light to her? That has no sense. Not to mention that until now she has been very useless in the fights too...you've done that I feel pity for the character, when in the anime I feel the opposite for her.

But this last point apart, I really really LOVE your story, is the best crossover of seasons that I've read until now, so CONGRATULATION!.

I hope you update soon, even if you have not done in a year. I will waiting for this.

Much love and I hope you'll forgive my english (I am a native spanish speaker).

Byes~
Guest chapter 49 . 11/23/2015
Hay shara, please do data squad instead of data savers, not only does it sound better, but the digivolution exclamations make more sense. Also you do all the others in English, it will only be confusing to only do one in Japanese. Please take my point into consideration. Keep on righting amazing stories!
Guest chapter 20 . 11/15/2015
I just realized that Calumon isn't in this story. I know he wasn't *helpful* himself in battle, but he did connect with Jeri and he did help with Shining Digievolution. Is there a reason he hasn't shown up?
Guest chapter 19 . 11/15/2015
Ah, they're finally friends, and now Kouichi has a friend in Cody, too! Am I bad for wanting someone to tell Cody "Shut up you're, like, 12?"? I love him, but he seriously needs a chill pill.
1,170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »