Reviews for The Ultimate Gathering of the DigiDestined
Zero Unit RGB chapter 49 . 12/25/2014
My God, this chapter was full of shock value from beginning to end! Starting with the update, I just stared at my inbox in shock and I was like "Thank you Santa! OR should I say, Shara?" I had no idea how they were going to get out of the warzone but then the Savers came and I was just dying of pure happiness inside! I needed that so badly right now. And knowing that Takato and Joe have escaped is a huge relief to me. It also didn't come to mind how worried the Warriors should've been. But I can't focus on anything other than the Savers right now! For sure, they don't need any upgrades although the "three woman" as in Chika, Megumi and Miki are going to have Mega evolutions probably. But "Ahhhhhhhhh!" I am just feeling so pumped for this story that I can't even give you a proper review! I absolutely love it!
mds777 chapter 49 . 12/25/2014
Forgot to post in my last review but MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone. :)
fanakatsuki chapter 49 . 12/25/2014
Your awesome i love you. This was great. Thank you.
mds777 chapter 49 . 12/25/2014
BOOYAH! WHAT NOW! Data Squad to the rescue! Things just became more awesome. Data squad is my favorite season. Aw memories. Great and amazing job. :)
SerinasHarmony chapter 49 . 12/25/2014
Yes! Data Squad!...but...NOOOOOOO! DAVIS! Ryo! NOOOOOOOoooooo! (TT).
Bookworm Gal chapter 49 . 12/25/2014
Very nice work. I'm glad to see another update to this story. And the addition of the fifth season of Digimon is an interesting surprise. Have a happy holiday and good luck.
SoulReader94 chapter 49 . 12/25/2014
This was an awesome Christmas gift that has got me excited to see where things go from here. Keep up the great work. Have a Merry Christmas.
PrideViola chapter 49 . 12/25/2014
Arrghgh! You want me wanting more! The prophecy! SAVERS?!I hope they reunited soon! Asgdklfpahb27:&,&":!
Allycat826 chapter 49 . 12/25/2014
(English Names) DATS Marcus let Kristy come can not wait to see that talk in Parents Worries. Also love the update also poor Joe a kick from a soccer player has to hurt. You had me worried that the group before DATS showed up also i always try to decipher prophesies in stories so this will be fun. :)
DDLDarkHeartofWater chapter 49 . 12/24/2014
Brilliant! DATS have joined in! :D Great update and thanks for the Christmas present!
TaitanoRules555 chapter 49 . 12/24/2014
Good chapter keep up the great work.
Kevin720 chapter 48 . 12/18/2014
Pls update! I beg of you!
kevin beleta chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
I'm still reading your fic and am injoying it so much pls keep up the good work
andrethefavorite16 chapter 19 . 11/8/2014
He quedado fascinado con tu historia hasta el momento.
iBurrisJr chapter 48 . 11/8/2014
Wow! I love this story! It took me about 2 weeks to get to this point, and now I have to wait for it to come off hiatus! I have some ideas of where you're going, and some interesting theories that I can't want to see play out!

Now on to Parental Worries to get myself caught up! Great work, PLEASE continue. :)
1,114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »