Reviews for The Ultimate Gathering of the DigiDestined
SkyDragonMC chapter 28 . 11/15/2015
Best presentation of a Digimon/Human hybrid Takuya that I have seen in a long time. I just love your portrayal.
firestar91 chapter 49 . 10/29/2015
UpdateupdateupdateUpdateupdateupdateUpdateupdateupdateUpdateupdateupdateUpdateupdateupdateUpdateupdateupdateUpdateupdateupdateUpdateupdateupdateUpdateupdateupdateUpdateupdateupdateUpdateupdateupdateUpdateupdateupdateUpdateupdateupdateUpdateupdateupdateUpdateupdateupdateUpdateupdateupdateUpdateupdateupdateUpdateupdateupdateUpdateupdateupdateUpdateupdateupdateUpdateupdateupdateUpdateupdateupdateUpdateupdateupdateUpdateupdateupdateUpdateupdateupdateUpdateupdateupdateUpdateupdateupdateUpdateupdateupdateUpdateupdateupdateUpdateupdateupdateUpdateupdateupdateUpdateupdateupdate
Kathador chapter 49 . 10/9/2015
I am not the best at reviews so i will keep brief.

The plot is good, it kept me guessing. The characters are spot on i like the development they have been getting this far.

Most of all though, is the potential for awesomeness this story holds. I want to be around to read a part in the story where all the characters of each season shown thus get use their ultimate power in massive showdown of awesomeness against a worthy enemy.

Also, i am so happy to see Marcus Daimon and the gang.

I hope that Marcus's strength is accurately portrayed.

I just rewatched Digimon Data squad, and Marcus traded blows with and took punches from Craniummon, a Royal Knight digimon able to lift the entire digital world.

And that really isn't an outlier. His father Spencer Daimon actually seemed to knock out Saberleomon, a powerful mega, in one punch, and fought Bancheleomon on even terms, yet another digimon also capable of lifting entire planets...

Not to mentioned in the Digimon Hunters season with the rushed huge season crossover finale where Marcus took out multiple malomyotismon with a single punch i believe...

Heck, ShineGreymen also took some blows from Craniummon as well. The Data Squad are a powerful group...

But heck, Lucemon pile-drived people so hard it took three moons as collateral damage. All the digimon seasons at their strongest are really powerful (not to mentioned being more powerful in rookie form then his two royal knight digimon, either one of which demonstrated in the show the ability to blast people to moon and handle entire continents worth of data and energy at a time)...

Forgive for me rambling ( you probably know all this already, i again apologize for rambling), but the above is just part of what i was talking about, the potential for amazingly epic developments and battles in future for this story.

Keep of the excellent with this story! Its an entertaining read.
Twillightfairy chapter 12 . 9/25/2015
I noticed that Aiyokumon pulled out a bald, instead of a blade. She uses a blade afterwards though.
IamBurden chapter 49 . 9/18/2015
I feel like the tamers are extremely overshadowed by the other teams. They can't go beyond champion, have not really done much in any of the battles besides a few and compared to the others, the main 3 aren't even mention as much and all of them can't use their cards which was what made them unique, allowing, their digimon to take on a stronger force with a few well use cards. Are you going to use the dark forms of the leader's digimon, like Megidramon or Skullgreymon? Other than the few problems I have, this is an extremely well written fic with a very good plot. I hope you will update soon
Purple chapter 49 . 8/20/2015
Great job, but where's the next chapter? I read all your digimon stories, and you've stopped updating! also I would love to see a Willace or Michael POV. Just letting you know, I'm not trying to offend you you are my favorite fanfiction writer, and I love your ideas -Purple
The Food Dude chapter 49 . 8/15/2015
Dang it. I'm a little late to review this, I finished this chapter weeks ago. Anyways...
The addition of Savers/Data Squad was nice. I liked that season, but then again, I liked all the seasons of Digimon. Kinda curious about this though...the Warriors get Medallions, Tamers the Virtuous Crystals and the Adventurers the Harmony Stones...just out of curiosity, I'm wondering if the Data Squad/Savers get anything...? Course, I haven't read PW yet, about to, so I dunno if you answered it there...but anyhow, love how the story's turned out, and hope you update soon. That'll be, like, your 50th chapter. Congrats on that milestone.
Overall, awesome job!
CresantShooter123 chapter 49 . 8/14/2015
Yeah! Savers to the rescue! It's a good thing I know most of the japanese names or I'd be so confused. Anyway, it's been so long since you've updated I hope you do soon, I hate not knowing what's gonna happen. I really hope, I don't sound to annoying but this story is absolutely amazing, I was up until like 3am last night reading half the chapters .
Guest chapter 9 . 8/3/2015
Ugotd is very similar to a crossover story rumic world crazy
Asina236 chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
I finish all the chapter you have written here so far and I really like it but I'm wondering if you're still going to update or not? I hope you do because I am really curious about what is happening next!
The Food Dude chapter 27 . 7/26/2015
I think I really suck as a reviewer, so sorry I haven't been reviewing the other chapters. To be honest, I just don't know what to say. There isn't really anything to say that you haven't already heard.
Honestly, I kind of expected Takuya to return. Didn't make much sense to kill him off way at the start and then say you had your reasons, but what he's been doing in the afterlife, I'm quite interested to know.
Overall, your writing's really good. The characters you've created are really fascinating, from the Zaigou to Mai, and then you pull in the fact there's a whole other group of DigiDestined and their world got destroyed...the typical storyline is that there are a bunch of kids that meet evil, seems really bad, things get hard, but oh look, they've pulled through in the end. But your character (Mai) puts a twist on things, because when you think about it, there really could be kids that didn't succeed, because the real truth is, you can't be lucky every time.
Keep it up! Well, you already wrote the other chapters so...I know you'll keep it up!
Rain of the Forest chapter 27 . 7/23/2015
THE FUCK!? YOU TRYING TO KILL MY BRAIN HERE?!
Rain of the Forest chapter 26 . 7/23/2015
Oh... My... God... O-o
SplashSJQ chapter 49 . 6/30/2015
Please finish this story!It is really good! Keep up the good work!
FLARECROWN chapter 49 . 6/29/2015
Amazing story, really loved it.
1,169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »