Reviews for The Ultimate Gathering of the DigiDestined
Blade Asuska chapter 24 . 2/9/2011
nice chapter cant wait till ur next one
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 24 . 2/8/2011
Nice. So that brings the total of Adventure injuries to 2. Aren't the Tamers getting hurt?

Yeah, I like Pareesemon. That could be the truth, but it could also be a very good hoax...though I suppose Koichi may have seen through it if it were the latter.

Lol, Pareesemon couldn't ask without all the dramatics. I wonder if there is a dual purpose hidden there.
Fired Feathers of a Pheonix chapter 24 . 2/8/2011
Whoa, I did not see that coming! I think Paressmon is my favorite Zaigou so far! Then it's Wrath (4get his name), then Aikokumon (or however it's spelt).

Anyway, I'm kind of happy that there's a good Zaigou out there, and that T.K. and Kouichi may not die! Yay! Very nice to see Tai's other side, y'know, the crying side? Very nice!

Again, I can't wait for 25 to come out! Loooooved it!

XxGaaraXRukixX
FanficFemale chapter 24 . 2/8/2011
I loved this chapter! Tai's guilt, everyone's worry, Koji's calmness, T.K and Koichi's growing friendship, and Paressemon's revelation. Keep up the awsomeness!
Oscuridad en las estrellas chapter 24 . 2/8/2011
ahora si que entiendo a Paressemon , por razón estaba llorando cuando vio a tai herido
darkmist111 chapter 24 . 2/8/2011
awsome I love parrassemon
SuishoTalim chapter 24 . 2/8/2011
Yep, the Sloth digimon really is a complex character. And T.K. really hangs out with Davis too much, huh.

It's a good chapter and hope you update soon.
TheKeyToDestiny chapter 24 . 2/8/2011
Great.
Blade Asuska chapter 23 . 2/7/2011
hey nice chapter as always, man u really have something against the digidestends of fire who are the leaders. As a writer myself I understand when stories right themselfs or adding a plot twist but i plead with you : dont kill of Tai, im a fan of Tai but that is not the reason y I ask, if you kill Tai off there is no one left to be leader, the group would fight among itself and then split up, and many in the group would be broken, the digidestends would fall a part and the Zaigou would pick them off one by one letting the evil digimon mastermind win. On a side note, maybe Paressemon is a human and an evil digimon turned her into Paressemon or maybe she is a digimon that one of the groups of digidestends met but got deleated and was brought back against her will
pokemon-35055 chapter 23 . 2/6/2011
pretty good
daira-strumer chapter 23 . 2/5/2011
O-o noooooo Tai , que le pasara a Paressemon por esos cambios de humor? , "-" aunque me cae bien , lo que no entiendo que queran serle a koichi ç-ç espero que no le pasa nada malo u-u
Porque ella estaba enamorada chapter 23 . 2/4/2011
wow its great!
Fired Feathers of a Pheonix chapter 23 . 2/4/2011
very good! Yay! The gore is back, baby!

And also... NOOOOOO! KOUICHI AND TK WERE TAKEN! But still, I think I actually really like Paressmon too, she's just like me- LAZY! Can't wait to find out what happens next!

XxGaaraXRukixX
SpiritMusician chapter 23 . 2/4/2011
Yay for Tai~!

Tai and Takuya are two of my favorite characters along with Ken and Matt and the twins. (though Tai and Taki are the tops)

I so wanna know what's gonna happen to Tai. Can't wait to see the other destined's faces when they find Agumon, Angemon and Tai. .

So exciting~! ! /