Reviews for The Ultimate Gathering of the DigiDestined
SuishoTalim chapter 28 . 2/20/2011
That actually explains a lot. And I must admit, I had been surprised that Agunimon had a dad. This is a good chapter and the whole spirtual experience and reckless actions of Takuya must have been crazy. And it must be creepy to know he can see you in your dreams.

And one more thing, isn't Takato surpised to see a Gallantmon running around? Because he created Guilmon, and he should be the only one around to transform to Gallantmon in his world.

Awesome chapter and hope you update soon!
ShivaVixen chapter 28 . 2/20/2011
Nice! as for Kouji and Takuya- eh, they'd argue, maybe shove each other around a bit, but in the end Kouji would welcome Takuya back (with a fist bump, not open arms ;) ) I'm more interested in what this means for Takuya being able to return to his reality and the human world, though. especially since he's all digital now.
FanficFemale chapter 28 . 2/20/2011
I love that Takuya is back and the way it happened sounds plausable to me. I can't wait to see what the new Takuya can do in a fight!

Also Happy Birthday!
Oscuridad en las estrellas chapter 28 . 2/20/2011
O_O , siii era Takuya que emoción , ahora espero impaciente ese duelo , Me alegraste el día con la aparición de takuya xDD

Me gusto la explicación sobre como takuya esta vivo

A y también te deseo un Feliz Cumpleaños Shara que lo pases bien

Today is a birthday, I wonder for whom?

It must be for somebody right in this room.

So look all around you for somebody who

Is smiling and happy, my goodness, it's you!

Happy Birthday Shara, from all of us to you,

Happy Birthday Shara, from all of us to you.

We congratulate you, and hope all your sweet dreams come true,
Impstar chapter 28 . 2/20/2011
This chapter was pretty good. I really look forward to the fight ahead, and I hope that Takuya overcomes his weaknesses. :)
ChrisssQ chapter 19 . 2/19/2011
GREAT STORY!

i really like your story it is full of suspence and you know when you have to add action chapters and when to add chapters with much of talking...

The only thing that i have to say to you is that you are focusing round the same charecters and much charecters doesn't appear so much in your fic, for example you see the tamers group very often and i can also say that to a point i forgot about willace and michael, also the most of the adventure team are very often mentioned and you use from there group only tai and izzy much and when someboday is injured joe, you dont have mentioned them in a important fight, but i hope that you did know about it and you made them all have a bigger role in later chapters. i am still at chapter 19 so ik hope that the rest of the fic will include more of the adventures and tamers.
HetaCLAMP Full Metal chapter 27 . 2/18/2011
I've been wanting to review this fic for some time now. Usually I'm busy with life that I barely had the time. Here's my review of the fic:

I had been searching for a crossover that combines all (technically not all) the Digimon seasons into one adventure of a lifetime. The plot seems cliche at first glance but you delve further into trust than just having all of the seasons groups just work together, ignoring the trust factor. You also given the outline of the Medallion Arc as I called it; this is an interesting take on a whole new adventure. I am wondering about the Virtuous Crystals and Harmony Stones. It's clear who they belong to but I am wondering how they function in the hands of the Digidestined and Tamers. Speaking of the Tamers, I wish to see more of their POVs and what active role they play in your fic.

Takuya's death shocked me. I know you have a reason but still Takuya... However from what you said in the prologue, he is your favorite google-head and this fic centralizes around him. My instinct told me that you would bring him back. Apparently I ignored it... but believed it at last when the prophecy is told in Chapter 22. For one thing, I thought you're going to bring him back via how Leomon did. I thought it was possible because the Digital World is unstable and the rips between dimensions would allow his soul to enter another Digital World. Another theory I have was Tai or Mai becoming the next Warrior of Flame. Tai because he made contact with Agunimon and received the odd symbol on his hand and Mai because she has Salamandermon. The latter became impossible because she is a Digidestined of her world and received her 'D-Matrix'. Tai was plausible but he is not from the Frontier world.

The Seven Zaigou is what intrigues me the most, more than Takuya's return. Aiyokumon's death is similar to Lust's death in FMA:B/Manga; burned to death and the crystal when she finally died reminds me of the Philosopher's Stone that was inside Lust. Paressemon reminds of Lust or Sloth from the first version of FMA. Iramon reminds me so much of Wrath from FMA:B also. The creation of the Zaigou also reminds me of FMA:B's creation of the humonculi...I apologize but I am an "otaku" of FMA, both versions in fact. I'm awaiting the arrival of Greed, Envy, Gluttony, and Pride.

Mai is an interesting character. I believe she, Tai, and Koichi would make good friends (I don't support TaiXOC nor KoichiXOC at all). Why do I have a feeling you won't treat her well when they encounter the rest of the Zaigou...?

Please update soon. I want to know why Takuya is alive and how he is even alive. This is the longest review I ever given yet...

- KaoruSailorZ
Junsu chapter 27 . 2/17/2011
TAKUYA! BACK ?

OMFG THANK YOU 3

Please hurry up and make the next chapter! I NEED TO KNOW WHY HE BACK. GAAH DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING ):

THIS IS GETTING SO INTENSE, I've been reading it on my blackberry at school, friend's house, and even before I sleep.
Sherlock Watson Holmes chapter 27 . 2/17/2011
xD yay!

Welcome back Takuya!

D'x we missed you so!
Fired Feathers of a Pheonix chapter 27 . 2/16/2011
...

YAY! TAKUYA ISN'T DEAD! I bet Kouji and the rest of the warriors are going to be estatic! Not to mention the goggleheads! Oh I'm just so excited! YAY YAY YAY!

Also, I really like Mai's character so far! She reminds me of someone... I think it's her last name or something. Anyway, I think her and Tai would have a cute relationship too!

Please update, sorry if I'm a little late on the review (I just got my comp fixed an hour ago _')

XxGaaraXRukixX
hell-brayan chapter 27 . 2/16/2011
Me dejaste K.O con la aparición de takuya O_O
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 27 . 2/16/2011
Nicely written.
SpiritMusician chapter 27 . 2/16/2011
Takuya~!

Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!

I don't know what I'm gonna do when this story is over TTxTT

X.x

~SpiritM
Kamen Rider Tigon chapter 27 . 2/16/2011
I did not see that coming Shara, sorry for the absent Review's, i have been busy, but i must say, your fic is really growing on me, so keep up the good work and i look forward to the next chapter.

Crimson Musashi
Oscuridad en las estrellas chapter 27 . 2/16/2011
That I did not expect, will be the same takuya , I'll have to wait till the next chapter, this excellent history every time you leave me more intrigued

Mai will be of great help to the team for the information that is of Zaiguo

I want to see the reaction of the digi elected by the appearance of takuya
1,203 | « Prev Page 1 .. 57 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 77 .. Last Next »