Reviews for Riscatto
Guest chapter 17 . 6/13/2013
Gahh! Love it! Please please please update soon!
hetaliapanda123 chapter 17 . 3/10/2013
is dis over?
O.O it left me at a cliffhanger more or less
ljusalfheim chapter 17 . 9/10/2012
waaa you haven't updated in a whole year and just before the long-awaited lemon! ;(!
ScienceWolf chapter 17 . 4/19/2012
Aww... Poor Doitsu! He got bombed... And so did America... And Japan will soon too... Poor guys...

I love how you have Romano's feelings play out, how you focus on him. It fits the story perfectly.

I don't think anyone is too OOC, in fact... I don't think they really are at all... Wait... Romano blushes a LITTLE too much, but otherwise everyone is perfect. I can't wait for the update!
Shacra MoonFox31 chapter 17 . 10/26/2011
With this story I have read and re-read this story at least 31 times now. This story is never getting old. I hope you update on this soon. I'm curious about the Allies meeting with the Italias. Keep it up the good work with story. I know that I'll be sad when this story would end but still like before. Keep it up!

-Shacra
Keiko chapter 17 . 10/23/2011
Gaahhhh! This fic is ssooooo sweet! Dx I can't wait until the next chapter!
Roe chapter 17 . 7/12/2011
I swear to you, this is the best Hetalia fanfiction (and fanfic overall) that I have EVER read. And, mind you, I'm an avid reader.

I absolutely LOVE this fanfic. It made my day. You write in the character's point of view flawlessly. You have a few grammatical errors, which normally sets me off, but I was able to overlook it rather easily because of how AWESOME it was.

Update this, please. I'll be waiting for the smut. ;3
usagisama7874 chapter 17 . 5/1/2011
Gah! Soooo cuuute!

Can't wait until you update, I seriously love this!
Kitten Mittenz chapter 17 . 4/29/2011
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't crying right now. Such a sad story but I loved it. You should write a sequel to this except from Italy's point of view. Keep up the amazing work ;D
telayla chapter 17 . 4/21/2011
Emotionblocking cliffhanger right there. My heart will be beat ing too fast until this updates. :DDD
Firey-Nii-Wolf chapter 7 . 3/21/2011
I love this chapter! So much German pride! Makes me proud to be part German
ButterflyFlutterCry chapter 15 . 3/20/2011
:L

This is one of my first Spamano fanfics (I'm a huge usuk fan, so I mostly read those, otherwise I read gerita fics. Im only recently a spamano fan, but I'm already in love with the pairing :D) so I cant really compliment on the originality of it, but I can say that this fic is probably one of my favorites - I love the writing style, the smut (xL) and how well you are writing Lovi's perspective of things. However, I dont really see the plot in this. I mean, I know that it takes place in WW2, but I'm still not sure what direction the story is yet (like, the big conflict or adventure or w/e, you know?) Oh, and since this is WW2, I wonder if/how you're show in the story when Italy betrayed Germany towards the end of WW2 :o

Anyway, it really is a great story, and I cant wait for the next update!
Scattle chapter 15 . 3/20/2011
I really like how you managed to incorporate a sensical friendship between Lovino and Alfred. I wasn't expecting that at all, but kudos to you!
Tiercel chapter 15 . 3/12/2011
America's the coolest! :D
Neko Matty chapter 15 . 3/11/2011
omg that was awesome! cant wait for the next chap!