Reviews for Trapped
SummerXRoses chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Wow! This is so unlike anything you've ever written! It's just so dark and vile! (Not that that's a bad thing!)
It's written beautifully! I especially love this line: '...his eyes glittering dangerously in the dim light of the fireplace.' It builds anticipation (along with the introductory paragraph), and sets the scene!
I would love to read another story with a dark theme like this one.
Keep up the great work :)
yay chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
OHMYGOD. Poor her. That's awful!
TuesdayNovember chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Oh wow.

Jessica, this was...stunning. There's something so absolutely dark and horrifying in this, because Draco isn't being, well, outwardly awful to her, but the intention, the desire, to keep her trapped with this lies and gentleness is just...horrifyingly dark and awful.

I thought you did a really amazing job of portarying Ginny's emotions realistically. Her pain and fear were beautifully written. I really felt for her here. (

This was amazing, Jessica!
Ha'niqua chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Short, but powerful. The composition was great and Draco and Ginny's interaction was really believable with the background you gave us of how she was feeling.

I really hated Ginny, though. In a good way I promise. ;)
MagicMariah chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Wow, this is great :D
Boogum chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Ooooo, I loved this! It reminds me of your second prompt for the exchange (which I took quite a fancy to, I must say). There is something horribly disturbing about a relationship like this, and I think it is actually here - not when Draco is out torturing and killing people - that he proves himself most evil. It's the deliberate gentleness that disturbs, not the violence and threats. And I think you showed that beautifully, as did you portray Ginny's emotions well.

I loved it. Fantastically twisted and chilling - just the way I like my dark fics.