Reviews for Spirit
ZonaRose chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Wow... *o* ... That was one bad dream you had. I like your writing but this was off the wall. I don't know if I would read a sequel or not. I don't hate you for this ff/story but lets just say I don't like it at all. I liked the start then you lost me at the lab. v_v

I think the reason I'm like this is there is no real ending it just hangs. So maybe if you put some closer to this then I mite read the sequel. But till then this does not make my list. Sorry. v_v

I hope that you don't have any more nightmares only good dreams. *_* Keep up the good work.
Jokulhaup chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Wow, that really was nightmarish... Oh dear.
Asteon chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Gah! I didn't know Wifey wrote thus type of stuff! Mou...and it was sad too T-T I want to know what happens...so write part two soon ne? *big puppy eyes* pwease?

Update soon Wifey!

Wait...Mou! Fate-chan you were suppose to be resting! T-T you couldve made fever worse D'

*pouts* good job though, told chu you were an awesome writing, now yah gunnar have to write more! Hehe
Monichanz chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Awwww reading this made me sad *gives fate-San another hug* I can believe you had this crazy dream even I never have and 8 hours that must been really scary for you ): and hope you feel better and hope writing this will help you get over the nightmare.

-Moni
Lily Testarossa chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
You have weird dreams! It's so sad, I wanted more lovely moments between NxF, but then that gore part made me remind of Berserk's crazy stuffs, I hope u can write some happy NxF coz this one almost made me cry, it was painful :(
Sammie-chan89 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Whoa! This was some crazy/sick shit. I definitely wasn't expecting all this to happen. You definitely dream some crazy dreams. I like the story even with the craziness, so please continue :)
Mooniecat chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
A bit demented and worthy of a nightmare.