Reviews for Steady Now
Guest chapter 23 . 8/13/2013
for the love of chuck you cannot leave me hanging like this. CONTINUE.
Yellowcar47 chapter 23 . 7/20/2013
Angelsofthe1950s chapter 23 . 7/5/2013
What! Omg... I don't even know if I can live on that Cliff Hanger? I think you should DEFINATELY keep writing! Great story! Like amazing!
Guest chapter 23 . 6/8/2013
god when you write more skywrite it above London so I know to tune in and read. im actually addicted to these dean and cas now watching supernatural is not the same unless I read this afterwards! but to be honest I read all four bits of this kinda "quadology" (or whatever a four book series is called) in a day because I got HOOKED so please to god give me more ! and "I aint peachy see? got no fuzz!"
HuntingWithAngels chapter 23 . 3/18/2013
OOOOOOOOOOH MY GOD! What happened? I thought that Dean was going to break up with Cas! Geez, post mooooore this is AWESOME
Guest chapter 23 . 3/10/2013
Aww please let there be a happy ending, were dean and cas get to move into an apartment together. Omygod please or I will cry my heart out. Btw amazing story
dreamcatcher shadow chapter 23 . 2/26/2013
Glad to see you're writing fanfics again buddy :) Great job on a cliff hangy! Poor guys! I hope things will be okay! And I hope that eveything will turn out better for you buddy, I really do. I'm sorry for all the crap you had to go through these past couple of weeks, I can relate. Just know I'm here if you wanna talk.
ameliapendragon chapter 23 . 2/26/2013
Another amazing installment! Very evil cliffie at the end though! What's happening with Dean? Are they going to leave? Say it's not so!
I hope you find some time to write, because I can't wait for another chapter!
P.S Reading your author's note pretty much broke my heart. And I know the last thing you probably want right now is everyone's pity and a bunch of "I'm so sorry"s, but if you do ever need someone to talk to or even just rant at, I'm all ears. (Well, not literally. That'd be kinda weird). I can't promise I'll say anything profound or life changing, but any way I can help, I'd be glad to. I sincerely hope times get better for you. There are so many people out there hurting, unnoticed, and it just makes me want to scream.
This is rapidly becoming probably the longest review I've ever written, but I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and awaiting the next chapter!
-Amelia
Guest chapter 23 . 2/26/2013
I'm so sorry for your losses and the hard times you've been going through. You're in my thoughts and prayers. It really impresses me that, even through all the strife, you managed to put out not only a chapter, but a high quality chapter. Thank you :)
dreamcatcher shadow chapter 22 . 7/23/2012
Awww, poor guys! I hope things get better soon! Great job buddy! You even brought up Hunter's sporks! LOL! XD
Ventorum chapter 22 . 7/23/2012
Aw! Poor Cas. Poor Dean. Their pining pains me. They have been through so much - all undeserved! I really hope there will be some happy times eventually. They are so sweetly devoted!
Parakeet chapter 22 . 7/22/2012
It was so wonderful to see this update! Your story is truly charming. Please, please a happy ending, please. Unless there's definitely a sequel, in which case a less than happy ending may not cause heart failure on my part. May not. Can't swear to it, though.
KeiranNight chapter 22 . 7/22/2012
Happy ending! Happy ending! Prwetty pwease :3
KeiranNight chapter 21 . 6/2/2012
Please update soon. This story is amazing!

I hope they catch the $$hole that's trying to kill them :( I really hope they don't have to leave
KonfettiEsIstEineParade chapter 21 . 5/19/2012
I read the first one Hear Me Know that you wrote,and i immediately could understand what Castiel felt before he met Dean!Only i'm an only child,but i could understand Castiel being in the background, that's where i like to be and have only a few friends in a somewhat big I find that both the first one and this one are of my favorites,because they actually has a plot to go by. So, keep writing your a really good writer, i am not i can never stick to one for very long in trying to write.