Reviews for The Road Not Taken
OlivineWK chapter 9 . 5/24
Yup, I noticed that "I think I can tell who's the right sort for myself". I thought it was funny that it was used in Dumbledore this time, and quite unique. I also almost forgot about the diary for a bit, but glad to see it make a reappearance. :) (That last line though..I expect many things to come from that :P)
Jumpingrainbows chapter 9 . 4/6
Ooooh so exiting so he have meet Tom . yay plz update this is story has great potential I think anyway
yakuza511 chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Mashkai30 chapter 9 . 3/4/2014
I have enjoyed this very much. I hope you find time to finish it someday as I would love to read the ending:)
kat1316 chapter 9 . 2/10/2014
ahh back in the book/movie he said something along those lines to Draco before they went to be sorted
P.S. please update
Guest chapter 3 . 12/30/2013
You're a wonderful beautiful person for writing this.
tamashiyuki chapter 9 . 12/29/2013
Kai19 chapter 8 . 10/9/2013
There's going to be more to this, I hope? Please? I'm really eager to read more, and see where this will go!
elvesknightren chapter 9 . 7/8/2013
hmmm Dumbles got Draco's speech-rather fitting haha
please update this!
also who is LV?
Kai19 chapter 9 . 7/1/2013
I noticed it! I found it very amusing and ironic that he would say that same thing while standing right next to Lucius. lol! Also, looking forward to reading more, even if it's been a while since you've updated! I'm wondering if Dumbledore is leaving Harry in Slytherin because he hopes for Harry to be bullied in there for who he is, and therefore turn on the Malfoys (having no idea most of the Slytherins tend to get along with him). It's a shame Harry didn't tell Ixander about the dream... The fact that Harry apparently could have had Aro in his dream without having met him might've been a big red flag. I'm also liking the idea of Tom and Harry, starting with the Tom from the diary.
Lady Avotil chapter 9 . 3/26/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Ryu Pendragon chapter 9 . 3/23/2013
When I got to 'I think I tell the right sort for myself, thanks', I chuckled at the irony.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/18/2013
I think I can tell who's the right sort for myself, thanks' yeah had to be a idiot to not know that one haha good one please say LV is not going to be mean to vampire dady lol :P anyway love the story diffent but cool :P was look for aro father storys but i a malfoy fan my pin name is SoraMalfoySlythern i to lazzy to log in hehe anyway love this story see you latter vampire friend of mine Slytherins rule the world mmwwwhhhhaaahahah smirks
bookworm0902 chapter 9 . 3/10/2013
I absolutely love this story and hope you continue it!
Oblivious Munchies chapter 9 . 2/23/2013