Reviews for Time for Seconds
shutupgreenberg chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Skillet AND Coheed and Cambria mentioned in the same story? Those are 2 of my favorite bands, and none of my friends had heard of them before I introduced them.
ANAHI'Simagnation chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Lmao!
hayley chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
it was a lil um well tmi but it was okay
Kluvly chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
lol...ive never seen the movie open water but...the story was good...keep it up
Shrill Silence chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Ha! Open Water did totally suck :) I love that you have Clare taking her revenge on poor Eli (:
marleyismyhoney chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Gurrrrl you trippin open water was the BOMB! D and That sucked my ass... ha that sounds so wrong. Well anyways loved this chapter )
Greengirl17 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
do you think that you can write a one-shot for when Eli's parents caught him & Julia together?(mentioned in the story)
BeautifulDisaster27 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I didn't think it sucked, but parts of it did make me laugh.
pictureperfectporcelain chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I beg to differ, that was great. I loved it.
xX-GrimIchiLuv-Xx chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
okay this so did not suck! it was fantastic! albeit, the first story was better, this really completed it!
Azula Felinae chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Great story it was a sequal to Dinner Time Fun, right?
momentofweakness chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
this didnt suck at all

I LOVED IT.
GrounderPrincess chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Haha,that movie Open Water sucked. This story..awesome :) I love perverts, haha.
xXMoment4LifeXx chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Lol he got her back. I liked it though I thought it was funny !
shehadastory chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
ok yeah that did suck oh wait no it didnt it was fucking AWESOME! seriously i thought this was was hilarious and hot which is a strange combo, seriously though that was terrific! okay can i just say i would be way more scared in front of clare's parents ahhhh i will be biting my nails the whole time during that one if it happens lol. You amaze me!