Reviews for Popping Candy
xXDemonKingXx chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
3333 Rlly luv ur story :3 (I never seem too be able to find Yairi stories :o)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
good story but u should continue it
Carrot-Bunny chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
*sighs in content* Kaiya oneshots are always the best. They always make you go "Awwwww..." Rimahiko is nice too. And I hope Kiseki does NOT succeed in his tunnel-digging! (Would be best if there was a cave-in and he saved himself by giving out his loudest "BWAHAHA!" ever. Yeah, that would be funny.)
NintaiKyouboku chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Is this a one-shot? If not, UPDATE!
masaki kuriko chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
aww... so cute!

it's sweet like a candy

LilyGinnyBlack chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
This was really cute! :3 You did a good job capturing Yaya's personality, from the third person use of her name, to the somewhat childish thoughts, to the way you describe her getting butterflies in her stomach as "popping candy."

And, I really do think that Yaya, as much as she reads manga and spots romance in other people's relationships, would be rather oblivious to romance if it was happening to her. Kairi, at least, has some experience in this department. .~

This was short and sweet. It was also able to get right to the point without having to actually say the point at all (that Yaya has a crush on Kairi).

Last thing I want to say about this fic is that I adored this line: "Even Pepe has to help Kiseki dig a hole to Canada!"

Not only is the mental image of that adorable, and the concept ridiculous and so purely innocent, I also love that pairing! XD Pepe/Kiseki for the WIN!3

Anyway, I agree that there needs to be more Yaya/Kairi fanfics and if you are looking for some, I've written a couple one-shots for them (they are also a pairing found in my Unexpected series). So yeah, please check those out if you want. Other than that, great job on this and take care! ()/

Riri-chi chapter 1 . 11/14/2010

OMFG~ -spaz-

This was absolutely brilliant! Much better than what I did! You caught on well with Yaya's POV and it was written out so good!

:DD You have inspired me to write something else for the Shugo Chara fandom! -squeal-

I can't wait to see more! :DD

Instant fav.
RakkiiHappiiDokkiiShidonii chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
SO C-U-T-E~! n.n

You're right about there not being many Kaiya stories. Poor Kaiya! ;-; lol. I came up with a one-shot for them, like, a month ago, and I already have the beginning done. :/

"Popping candy"? That's creative AND adorable! :D