Reviews for Aquatic Illusion
Angelsheart85 chapter 5 . 6/2/2011
i was never more grateful for sth as i am for this story!
Neanda chapter 5 . 3/10/2011
How odd, it seems I never reviewed this... O_o Anyway i really liked the read. This is deep, painfully so. You don't see a lot of Sailor Moon fanfics that actually touch on the subject of MakotoAmi like this. Most of the time it's more like:

'we're dating'

'OMG congrats!'

'happy ending'

XD It's nice to see this story take the plunge into something less pleasant. Update, onegai!

Ja ne!
TheKueken chapter 5 . 2/25/2011
Quite some intense and very detailed story. The twists keep getting me confused - just enough to make me want to read more and see how things develop and turn out (so, in a good way!).

Wished, Mina and Usagi were more in touch with their friends emotions, especially Venus as the Senshi of Love (or maybe she actually is, but you haven't revealed that yet XD).

Rei surprised me a bit, as her character in the series and manga never seemed to be that taken aback by let's say Haruka and Michiru's relationship or Haruka's on-going flirts with the girls (plus, Rei owns at least one Takarazuka / Crossdresser magazine in the anime, if that's any implication *lol*). But still, you came up with a reasonable portrait of her thoughts to it, so it's all in good meassure.

You really have a thing for getting into the worst side of being a senshi, their deaths, emotinoal and physical pains and losses, and how the teenage girls deal with their actually pretty horrific burden. It's a very interesting and also interestingly by the series and most other authors very much neglected point, and as intense and dark this might be, I do like your thoughts about it and the way you write them out. ...well, 'like' in loss of a better term, but anyway keep it coming.

I think I liked chapter 3 best so far, with the little comfort zone and gentleness giving the story a short pause before regaining acutal momentum and as well because of the thoughts regarding their scars and some reminders of how they got them.

The only thing really confusing me is how Saeko gained so much knowledge about Ami's friends (for example the Three Lights), as they probably haven't attended any study group and me getting the idea that she and her daughter (judging from that particular mother-daugther dynamic I felt described before that revealing in chapter 4) didn't actually talk that much or as detailed about Ami's private or overall non-education life... But maybe I just read it wrong or missed something.

I hope, you'll have more to this (and your other stories) already in mind and will be able to share them soon enough _-

Take care~
AZ chapter 5 . 2/23/2011
Yay for updates! Interesting chapter with the conversation between Rei and Ami. Keep up the good work!
petiyaka chapter 5 . 2/20/2011
pretty good. Happy to see you managed to update this one.
Jayla chapter 4 . 1/11/2011
Fantastic characterization. It's really coming along well. Job well done.
xxIceEyesxx27 chapter 4 . 12/31/2010
i really love your ideas for the story and you write them in great detail. i hope there's more.
AZ chapter 4 . 11/28/2010
Nice chap! Interesting that Rei doesn't seem to like Ami/Mako together. Update soon!
DandelionKing chapter 4 . 11/28/2010
This was a very good chapter!

Just as thought, I like the idea of saeko finding out who the senshi are and seeing makoto protect ami then ami protect makoto, whether the senshi ever find out that she knows. Maybe you were already heading in the direction... dunno.

Anyhow, I really did enjoy this chapter.
petiyaka chapter 4 . 11/28/2010
it seems Saeko understood finaly Ami so so alike her.

The fic is really deep and well-written with complex characters.

Very brillant!
CloudedWater chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
wow this is so very well written and detailed. This is what I would aspire to be if I ever took up writing. I'm not good at writing reviews but I just wanna say this is really good and I hope that you update soon
AZ chapter 3 . 11/19/2010
Aww, that chapter was really sweet. Slow updates are fine if each chapter is as good as this! Update soon!
petiyaka chapter 3 . 11/19/2010
i feel really bad for my previous review. My intention was not to annoy you with the longer of the swimming pool. It was just a comment from my personnal experience.

I really hope i didn't offense you, it wasn't my intention.

Really bittersweet chapter. Makoto is really a good girl in spite of her tough exterior. And Ami's doubt are really touching.

liked it a lot!
Rukangel chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
YAY i finally read this one interesting like always with all ur stories and all, having me wanting to know wt its going to happen next KEEP IT UP! now up for the other ones
petiyaka chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
Another excellent chapter!

There is just a point i disagree with you.

The girls swim in a 25m longer pool. If Ami is better than Michiru in flip turns, she should be favorised by swimming in a 25 m long pool.

In fact, swimming times in 25m pool are shorter than in 50m pool because of flip turns. Ask a professional swimmer, training flip turns is really very important for gaining a few milliseconds.

Anyway great job!