Reviews for When you ride a shooting star
EnvyGreen chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I think I know who Graces egg is! Is it Ariana? I hope so, but when Ariana comes into the story I want credit for her name!
Keyblade King 12 chapter 4 . 7/2/2011
Awesome. Maybe Larvitar could have had a bit more time before it joined with Chris, but otherwise I liked it. The contest sounds good.
Animelover Inf chapter 3 . 5/22/2011
This chapter was pretty nice actually. Good job on the battle scenes.

I really like how you keep the two in characters.
Animelover Inf chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
Very nice so far.
HowlingDomain chapter 3 . 5/22/2011
Well...It's interesting.
Keyblade King 12 chapter 3 . 5/22/2011
Really good chapter. The story's looking good so far.

I don't know who has which egg. Mind telling me?

I think one egg will hatch into a Togepi. The other, I'm not so sure on. The only one I can think of that is close is Regirock.

It's doubtful that the two will get on well at the start, but they'll learn to put up with each other, I'm sure.

And yes, yes they are.
fanficssuck chapter 2 . 3/10/2011
Whoops, wrong account. Garden hose sexy poo is my joke one XD Well, at least you get 2 reviews from me now.
Garden Hose Sexy Poo chapter 2 . 3/10/2011
if this story was updated later and longer, I'd probably be interested in it. The first chapter was actually fairly entertaining in it's own way.
Keyblade King 12 chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
I think it's good you're involving your audience with your story, that should make it more lively!
Keyblade King 12 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Hahaha.

Cydiquil riding on the swift attack. I want to see him and Kirby have a race to see who the better star rider is!

But anyway, this is good. I love contest battles much better than normal ones and I hate how there are none in Best Wishes. So, it should be interesting to see where this story goes.
Blazengirl410 chapter 2 . 11/23/2010