Reviews for An Interesting Challenge
ProjectLithium chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
This seems like it's gonna be awesome, very well written by the way, and to the point. Chapters are short obviously, but I find myself sortof liking that. Saves time. Update ASAP!
minlin chapter 2 . 4/18/2011
So John comes home to fund Sherlock missing. Apparently he's been taken somewhere and put into a dream. And now he's following Arthur.

Well, now I just have to wait patiently for the next chapter!

Hopefully not for too long? Please?
crimsonxfae chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
interesting, very interesting, please update!
Ed chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
Excellent, controlled sentences. Proper vocabulary. In character throughout. Brilliant.

P.S. More?
CJaMes12 chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
Interesting to see how this goes.
Ashabagawa chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
I like Sherlock's first impression of Arthur, especially how he doesn't get much from him - I can imagine Arthur being particularly hard to read. Looking forward to reading more - Ellen
sarahelizabeth1993 chapter 2 . 12/8/2010
Yay crossover, update soon please!
TardisBluePen chapter 2 . 12/1/2010
omg, did you just take us inside Sherlock's head? 0_O scary thought, that one...but very nice, characteristic too, and for SOME reason, I kept giggling...poor Sherlock, not being able to remember what happened, must drive him crazy.

again with the detail, I love it. :)

and I don't know why I'm mentioning this, but I like how you mentioned the scarf at the end. I just love Sherlock's scarf, everyone does, how can you NOT love it? _

*ahem*

anyway, you simply MUST update soon with an explanation for what is going on! you simply must. must! :D

ocida chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
This goes without saying, but. CONTINUE. THIS.
TardisBluePen chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
:D having just watched Shutter Island (hehe, Leo :3) I needed something to cheer me up. and this is great. the first line made me laugh...ahahahahaha, body parts. oh, Sherlock. xD and using up the entire counter as beaker space...lawl. way to capture his personality, and he hasn't even made an appearance yet!

paranoid Watson is...well, I love him. _ "okay, NOW I can panic properly! SHIIIIT!" MAAAAWL! you must write more, MORE, I tell you! :D

can't wait to see where the Dream Team comes into play...
Ashabagawa chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
This seems like it's going to be good and, as a hard-core fan of both Inception and Sherlock, I'm pretty sure I'm going to like it. I hope you continue with it; it's a very promising start - Ashabagawa