Reviews for Maybe I'm Just Tired
abskjg chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
aaawww. this is kinda weird in a super cutesy way ;]
yoloswagmaster chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
So cute :3
SuicidalxTeddy chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I loved this! It was also very humorous. I laughed pretty hard. Then you nailed the end. Good job!
BitterSweetmarz chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
more please...please..
another wannabe author chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
moja-kocham chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
It was so cute and adorable, I loved this story! :-3
MusicFan Banana chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Fuck, this fic remind me of a friend that is like Naruto when drunk, he invent's stupid games and talk random stuff, and he also matchs everybody... oh well, this was my favorite part:

Naruto titled his head and leaned into Sasuke, who stopped scolding him and just stood still and watched him back silently. He looked straight into Sasuke's eyes, and if he were sober, such intimate contact and so up close probably would have scared the shit out of him, but right now they just looked dark and cool and very concentrated on his own. His lips were a breath away from Sasuke's, and something was building up inside of him, something profound and beautiful that he wanted to say to him and was bubbling up his throat at an alarming pace. Naruto opened his mouth.

"What the – Naruto! God, fuck, what the fuck!" Sasuke didn't let him go but he did try and bat the stench of beer and Naruto-breath out of his face.

Someting beautiful? I thought you were talking about love Cx
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
That burp scene is hilarious! ...something profoundly beautiful rose up within him, and he opened his mouth -

NightFox15 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Aw my god this is so adorable!

"Sasuke pinched bridge of nose." Should this be "Sasuke pinched the bridge of his nose"?

Aikawarazu chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
very cool! big throwbacks to my own drunken adventures a few days ago~ i liked the burp part best. :)
MazuSam chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
HAHAHAHAH I've only been drunk once in my life (till noe wayways) but i could totally imagine narutos and kibas actions!

i was like that too :D

oh, this was cute! i loved the ending, naruto just pulling s'uke (aww) into the bed. ;)

and JEY it was awkward, but in an absolutly GOOD way ;)
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Nice work!
sunshinelexi chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Wow, you're so good at writing people shitfaced drunk. lol it really seems like I'm seeing the world through the eyes of a drunk person not a sober person describing what it feels like to be drunk.
Rue the Reviewer chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Hehehe, I love drunk Kiba n Naruto n Sakura. They are clearly the bestest of friends, even in the midst of their stupidity. Great job! My favorite part, though, is how you had me squealing "Ewwww! Boys are so gross they don't wash their hands!" in the middle of your fic.

Also, what up, Boozefall, where have you been all my life.
lil-miss-tachibanana chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
This was certainly different from the type of story I usually read BUT I still liked it! So MUAHA! You have succeeded in making an interesting story, yet again, for your precious fans! XD

Thanx u 4 da sweet reads! ~