Reviews for Enty Headed
dreamlitnight chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Wow! You are really creative in your whumping. LOL I hope there is more to this... I need to read more of this. Great little scene!
Alutek chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
please, write some more! I love it :D poor Dean... I have such a terrible headache right now, I almost know how he feels... and seeing him getting better would make ME feel better. So help me please : and soon too! :*
happyday girl chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
wow...is that it? I really liked this, I love the plot of the boys being chased by the Ents from the Lord of the rings! :D that was a good idea!

The thing that put me off this story would probably be all the swearing, some of it was just not needed, but i guess it made your story your own, but for me, i dont think the boys would swear that much...

are you going to do a second chapter? I would love to read it, I'd like to know how Sam gets Dean out and if he pulls through!

Don't get me wrong, the plot was good, the story was very smooth, it was just all the swearing.

Loved this chapter! Please do another one!

Happyday girl

PS- in your authors note, you said you may never write again, or just write worse stories than this-THIS STORY WAS'NT CRAP! have some faith in your work, I thought it was really good!

Keep going with the stories, it doesn't matter what other people think, it only matters what you think!

Keep going, I'd like to see what else you've got up your sleeve! :)

Happyday girl-sorry for the long review! :D