Reviews for We Can Defy Gravity
ravendor92 chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
This is really good! Please continue! (And yes I read the author note.)
Rachel420 chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Please more!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
... Please continue this. I'd love you forever. Really, I would. 3
im-past-the-point-of-no-return chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Wow! I love it! Please continue this story, you just helped me banish my writer's block. YAY! thank you so much for both banishing the writers block and the amazing story
Phantasma'sRose chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Pleez pleez pleez pleez PLEEZ!
Make this into a story! Phantom of the opera and wicked are my two favorite musicals. They are perfect for each other! This is the only story with them both in it that u could find! I beg you to finish it!
Broadway Evanescence chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Please update! This is really good so far!
Fabala chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Please write some more on this story. I love Wicked and my best friend loves The phantom of the Opera. We love reading crossover phanfics and this is one of the better ones by far. I would love to read more. Pretty please?
Tif chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
These are to of my favorite musicals! This sorry sounds like it will be really good if you continue. Please do.
No one chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
OMG this is so good! Please write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
This is really good so far! don't worry, I am obsessed with Wicked and I'll politely let you know if you get anything wrong. I'm not AS obsessed with POTO, but I did read Leroux's novel, and I'm pretty sure Erik's last name isn't Destler, seeing as he was born not too far from Rouen (wherever THAT is!).
WickedlyElphaba chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Nice story, only a bit sort... I hope you keep going with writing because this was really good
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
This story is awesome. You should keep on with it.
zodiacgal chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
OMG! I LOVE IT! Please write more! I've been DYING to see a ElphabaxErik story! And this is really good so far!
FlorenceAndTheMachineFan chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Please please PLEASE update this story. You combined my two favorite movies/musicals into one story; thusly, this is now crack to me. I would LOVE it if you kept this up! You write so beautifully too, it's just icing on the cake! This is Crack Cake to me!

Please update soon!

Lynn
Hopeless.Loveletters chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Please keep writing! You have captured my interest! Now I want more. :)