Reviews for Speak Now
nessieblackfan chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I laughed so much while reading this. I loved it.
Thepersonyoudontknow chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I am typically annoyed by songfics and I'm a Katie/Oliver shipper, but I LOVE this! Adorable!
weasleygirl31 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
how do u hate that? it was realy awesome! "hes an even better kisse then i imagned" that wins. haha. really cute, i liked it!
gimmeachancetofly chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
So adorably cute! I love it!
LovingYouAtFirstSight chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
That was way sweet and romantic. I liked the way it was written as i have said before the way you write in first person is absolutely brilliant. It was great for your first story. Hopeless romance is the best type of writing. :P Well done.
Fredfan25 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Oh my gosh! This was one of the best things that i have ever read! It was so cute and left me feeling satisfied in the end. I LOVE Fred and George and i feel that, even in a few words, you portrayed them both exellently! Howeveer, I think you should add a bit more content and descriptions, and maybe a larger explanation about Fred and Marrietta's relationship. Like, did he ask her out, or did she kind of force him to go out with her? Why does he like her? When did they become more than friends? Were Ron, Harry and hermione at the wedding (I'm guessing they were since James was there)? Just a few suggestions. Anyway, you did an awesome job! Keep writing! :)
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
This was cute, and it makes me even sadder cause Fred died... :'(

Anyway, great work. Looking forward to more from you. :)
Guitongkuri chapter 1 . 11/27/2010

DUNDUNDU XDDD
dancing-Becca chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
oh no, I don't hate it at all! I think is lovely. (:
Away-with-the-faries chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
I liked it. It was ell written and pretty good! x
DrakeFan077 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
yay! very original with the poetry, I absolutely loved it! :D and i liek your pen name to... XD
NewProphecy chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
So cute! So wonderful! Fred gets to be with Katie, who I think was such a great character.
GlitterDragonx chapter 1 . 11/14/2010