Reviews for Perfect, Pretty Family on a Postcard Picture chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
this chapter just broke my heart. the confrontation between sandy and ryan was just so sad ! :( very well described though !
lastchancetoSPEAKNOW chapter 34 . 11/6/2012
amazing job! i literally haven't left the computer since i started reading..
Hjkl chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
This wasnt very impressive.. Sorry to say
anonymous chapter 33 . 4/2/2012
From so many little steps barely moving forward or back, that was a giant step and a roller coaster ride in one. It was also a level of investment, commitment, determination and emotion that I never would have expected from Sandy after all of his wavering, distance and uncertainty. What happens next is anyone's guess.

anonymous chapter 32 . 3/25/2012
That was very emotional, and surprisingly candid after so much circling.

5-STAR chapter 30 . 3/13/2012
Loved the last line that must have made Ryan feel a little better hearing it from Sandy that he views him as not only a little brother bit as a son too
anonymous chapter 28 . 2/5/2012
Interesting and unexpected "family" twist. Sandy's mother makes good points, especially about putting Sandy on the spot about his own actions and feelings in regards to Ryan. The Cohens do seem to be in a rut of sorts, stuck saying the same things to each other and behaving the same way either about or with/to Ryan. They still seem to miss the boat on the basics, so maybe the latest developments or someone like Sandy's mother will force them to make progress and own up to what's been going on all along while Ryan still has time, not just for sorting out their past and current relationships, but time at all.

AGildedCage chapter 24 . 11/28/2011
this really needs a beta...
tcsportsmed7 chapter 23 . 10/20/2011
I'm glad you updated this story. Well that was intense! Looks like everybody in the Cohen household is fighting everybody and Ryan just can't handle their smothering and doesn't trust them because of their past transgressions. What a mess! I'm interested to see if Ryan will be okay and if you'll fix this situation.
tcsportsmed7 chapter 22 . 8/24/2011
I really liked this chapter as well as the last few chapters. I just finally caught up with it all. I hope you'll continue. It's really a great story. 3 The thought of Ryan giving up breaks my heart, but I love the angst and h/c.
6footer chapter 22 . 8/2/2011
Great chapt! Update soon!
SteveSki chapter 21 . 7/24/2011
Hope the professor gets whats comming. Have Sandy take care of the professor so Ryan sees the he cares...
6footer chapter 21 . 7/24/2011
Great Chapter! Update soon! You love to torture Ryan and you do it very well. That Professor can shove it, if you ask me and go Seth for standing up for Ryan. :)
6footer chapter 20 . 7/17/2011
Great chapt! Update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Great chapter ( story) You english writing skills have improved immensely and you now are really able to transmit all the emotions your stories evoke! I have one beef which I have found in many hurt/comfort stories. When Ryan is really sick and needs to get changed - everyone always sends him to the bathroom LOL- maybe it's a generational thing - but when Ryan is this sick - he might have just laid on his bed and slipped his jeans off and then put his sweats on ! I know - totally irrelevent to the story - but after years of reading O.C fic I just had to mention it. Keep up the good work and I always look forward to more chapters