Reviews for Silver lining
Ciel chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
MarokaiteChikyuu chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
amazing and very sweet
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Sooooooo veeeeerrrryyy ffffllluuuyffffyyyy! I thought I was going to cry. And I felt awkward for poor Iceland there. Lol. Luv your story!
Kristb2604 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Jeg synes du skriver veldig bra :)
EpikalStorms chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
... I liked the one with the fire and Denmark saving Norway better, but this works.
Yuko6754 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Awww, this was cute.

I love the dynamic between Norway and Denmark and I really wish that they had actual parts in the anime. *sigh* Oh well. This was an adorable read. A good ending with plenty of angst in the middle.

Scooter
Valkyria Yori chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
God, this was adorable! Poor Norway; I seriously understand him. I'd be really sad if someone broke my violin, and I imagine I'm more than way far away from being as passionate about my violin playing as he is. He was just too adorable!

Also, it's amazing how IC you made the two of them! Especially Norway, oh God, you wrote him so well! *w* Very few people are able to write him the same as he actually is in the anime, but you pulled this off perfectly! He's so cute! And Iceland was really cute too!

Wonderful job! Thank you for this wonderful piece of writing! ;w;
Miss T Hyuga chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
I really like this story because Norway isn't a total ass in it. It seems like in a lot of fanfictions he treats Denmark like garbadge, but that isn't what he is like. If he didn't like Denmark, he would not date him. I think you got his personality spot on.
qhckaloyhzcxtmb chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Good god, adorable Had everything I like- bit of humour, angst, drama, but a happy ending :3
Mikanimakan chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
This is really cute!

the serious side of denmark is so cool!
riceyriceyricey chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
:D This was definitely one of the best DenNor fics out there :)
Yazuki Ookami chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
... Absolutely ... just. so. frikkin'. AWEEESOOOMMMEE! It's so well written and perfect and just. AWESOME! This is definitely one of THE BEST things I've ever read. :) You REALLY have talent for this stuff.