Reviews for Chuck vs The Leather Clad Goddess
Aryan229 chapter 31 . 2/28
This was truly amazing, emotional and very unique story. loved it.
Michael-lnc chapter 31 . 1/15
Oh, forgot the last time:
I think Jack sold his daughter and granddaughter to the government. That's why he was acting so squirrely.

Twins? *TWINS*? Oh boy. Also, nice to know that Dr. Zarnow is alive. Someone Sarah can bleed out, maybe first, she could inject some acetone into his veins? Maybe fire ants in his ears or around the area where she helped Shaw understand the error of his ways? Sooo many options to deal with the good doctor.

Oh, yeah, great story line throughout. You really wove a fantastic web with so much emotions, action, plot, and intrigue.
Michael-lnc chapter 30 . 1/15
did not expect Lisa to come back. I mean, I knew in theory she could be isolated on some backup disk or something but for Kayla to find her - that girl is so matter-of-fact / cool with that statement "Oh good, she's back" like that's nothing.

Plus, she goes shooting, cliff diving, and spearfishing when she's 9 y/o, and that's beside her high school degree and mad computer skills. Plus, she's an Intersect in training. I think the next generation of the Spy World will look very differently. Chuck and Sarah are going to have a *fun* time with a 16 y/o Kayla. Oh boy.

And the Frost bit? That's I did not see coming at all. I wonder if she and Steven have been in secret communication the entire time or if Mary just held a guarding hand over that little private spy shop.
Michael-lnc chapter 29 . 1/15
Well, that's just...awwwwwwwwww...

It's wasn't completely clear, but did Sarah always remember "Lester" and what happened or did those memories just resurface now? Hmm...or, considering what Ellie and Devon had discussed, did Sarah remember those as a dream since there was no evidence to back things up.
Oh, and that makes the C-section, and the efforts to hide it afterwards, and her troubles with Chuck during that first night so much more sense now. Nicely tied up!
Michael-lnc chapter 28 . 1/15
Oh dear, that was heartbreaking. And at the same time, you managed to merge Lisa and Kayla without either of them losing all that they are, given how Lisa is mostly memories and Kayla only has her traumatic first 8 years of her life to be replaced/expanded by the memories of her family.

It's probably a good thing though, that Director Graham is at an undisclosed location and guarded by people who should not be killed by a Valkrie.
Michael-lnc chapter 27 . 1/15
I admit, it tools me till you mentioned Valkrie packing the packing the rope that I remembered the bit about Shaw getting strung up on his - apparently miniature - man parts. Also, the surgical gloves were a great touch.
VALKRIE: What part of me not touching him does he not understand?
Anyway, and then she applied a C4 suppository to Shaw. Priceless!

I can't believe the Adorable Psycho stripped and took Chuck right there in the interrogation chamber, *while* he was hanging from the ceiling.
ADORABLE PSYCHO: raises eyebrow
Fine, I *can* believe it. Too funny, that! Good thing they destroyed all the surveillance recordings with an airstrike a couple of minutes later.

I kind of expected Sarah to break the Intersect 3.0 conditioning, but your way works, too :)

And now, what's happened to Lisa? Will they need a John Conner intervention?

PS: I just forgot, the moment Valkrie was in action, it was back to Bartowski in her mind. Great job!
Michael-lnc chapter 26 . 1/15
Oh boy, now it's on! Bryce changing his mind about the guards and doctors - yes, it's probably not a good idea to tell Mama Bear what they did to Baby Bear while Mama Bear is holding automatic weapons and knives :D

And Chuck playing with Shaw was such a fanservice. Quite cathartic indeed!

And then the Director learned who Chuck's wife is and decided he needed to change his underwear.
Michael-lnc chapter 25 . 1/15
Oh wow, identical twins, huh? Guess Lisa's genenic extrapolation program works great.

So, Kayla's birth really was touch and go? Poor dear!

Casey's so much fun!

The whole ring/confession thing was great. Also, I just realized: Chuck got Sarah a ring before he went and got himself captured by the Ring.
Michael-lnc chapter 24 . 1/15
My my, the sparring was *fun* and Bryce worrying about what the Missus will do to him for damaging her boytoy - bryceless! And to top it off, we get the after-after glow. Poor icepacks and good that Lisa wasn't there.

Patient X is good with computers, huh? Wonder who her father is... J.K.!
Michael-lnc chapter 23 . 1/14
Well, that was Awesome ;)

Adorable Psycho Sarah met the gang and they're off to a great start indeed! Jill really should tread carefully and I really like it that your AP Sarah also got up in Chuck's grill. And Chuck didn't back down; I guess getting some regularly gave him quite a backbone. Or he just didn't want to go without any for the night.

Poor gang, having to hear what they're doing. On the plus side, if the genders where reversed, Papa Orion would sure have had a fun time listening to his son-in-law with his daughter :D

And then Ellie saw what Sarah did to Chuck, or rather, for Chuck and...heart warmed!

Just...awesome!
Michael-lnc chapter 22 . 1/13
So...Kayla, huh? Wonder if that's the name of her human daughter, too. I wonder if she's already pregnant? There's actually the pretty big question of birth control, since she never intended to have sex as Valkrie, she might not have bothered with the pill. There's not that many men who could get the upper hand on her on the short run and if she actually were to get captured and held for a longer period of time, birth control medication would wear off anyway. So, did they pack condoms and have them on hand all the time? Hmm... yeah, I think she might be pregnant already.
Michael-lnc chapter 21 . 1/13
Aaaaaand now the Valkrie is out of the bag. It's quite something and just like Chuck I never completely know how Sarah will react in those moments. There's always the potential for her getting hurt and angry instead of seeking comfort.
Michael-lnc chapter 20 . 1/13
Awww Sarah really gave it her all with Lisa! And now I keep imagining Sarah hugging a 50" TV set all night :D

The mystery also is taking shape. I certainly looks like they've been busy. And their daughter is right in the middle, getting trained by some bitch, most likely.

SARAH: Do I get to kill the bitch? Yes? Please? With a cherry on top? I mean, I can put a bit of gunpower in a cherry pepper and stuff it into the mouth of the bitch and light it up. You know?
Michael-lnc chapter 19 . 1/13
Oh my, that was a rollercoaster ride! I never saw that proposal coming until Chuck started to get all mushy. Did I mention they're adorable?
SARAH: So long as he doesn't insinuate I'm a psyc- is that a brunette skank next to my Chuck?
Michael-lnc chapter 18 . 1/12
Awww Lisa found a mommy! The updating of her visual specs was a great touch. And I loved their game. Very well done!