Reviews for Misjudgements
Morghen chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
I'm not a fan of this pairing by any means, but I did enjoy this story quite a bit. The connection between Molly and Lorcan was evident and I think you were able to make them work pretty well together. The descriptions at the beginning painted a nice, clear picture in my head of what Lorcan looked like so that was nice. I saw quite a few grammatical mistakes(periods where commas should be and a few other things) and it took away from the story a bit. I wish the back story of what had broken them a part was touched on some more, but you were still able to make it work quite well.

JustYourAverageRavenclaw chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
This was very good, kind of bittersweet, but still making it seem like there's some hope for the future. I want to see what happened before this, why they hadn't seen each other in so long. Very good job!
Paper Pearls chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
That was an interesting take on the pairing, and I liked that it was a reasonably realistic scenario that drew them back together. You layered their history throughout the story in a way that successfully intrigued the reader whilst adding an element of drama that fit perfectly. I never thought I'd say this about Molly/Lorcan, and the fact that I will is a testimony to how well written this story really was; it was an excellent story.

Well done for producing such an incredible, deep depiction of two characters that almost nothing is known about. It was intense, engaging and original - well done! I really did love this story.
FirstYear chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Not being familiar with either character I was at first a little confused. However the reader does not really need to know much about them to enjoy this. Well done