Reviews for The Gringotts Account
GNatGirl13 chapter 4 . 1/31
Although it did seem a bit long and unnecessary, I thought the breakfast scene was hilarious! You perfectly captured the...I'm not even sure how to discribe it! Controlled chaos of carrying on and having multiple conversations at the same time. And how they all finish and tapper off when the food arrives (or is tried, in this case).
So, seemed really random in placement but very well written as itself : )
AntiCreator chapter 1 . 1/30
REAL English? As defined by it's name I think you'll find that 'real' English is what we speak in England. After all, we were the one's who invented the language. Don't like it, then learn and speak something else, retard.
WillowBabble chapter 5 . 1/19
Loved this story so much, is there a chance still for a sequel? PLEEEEEASE!
JonHarper chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
Sorry, I stopped reading once you had Buffy and the gang spilling everything about being with the Watchers council within 10 seconds of meeting everyone. One thing that was repeatedly pushed was they had trust issues. Sorry its just not believable.
bearblue chapter 5 . 9/15/2013
I think it's been at least a year since I've read this last and it's still an awesome story/crossover. Well done!
RandomAsRainbows chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Oh no, actually tonnes of buildings in London have basements. It's because back when Earl's, Lord's and other rich people bought town houses in London as their summer residences they needed somewhere to keep their servants; I. basement and the loft.
Now days, in a time when when keeping servants locked in basements is frowned apon, basements are often rented or sold as separate accommodation, flats etc.
DYquem chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
Very amusing. It's definitely a flaw of HP canon that most wizards seem to have no real physical skills . One good punch and they're done. They can't fight.
xavierp chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
It occurs to me that if you have the theft from GringottsDragon that the war has broken out - Tonks should be in hiding, Dumbledore is dead and Malfoy is essentially running things under Voldemort (with Pius Thicknesse under Imperius and being the Minister). You may have your timelines mixed up.

Otherwise a fun story.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/30/2013
This was great. Willow's numbers, the dual dialogue about Giles' new title and toad-in-the-hole in particular, and not least the assurance that we may safely end our sentences in
The confrontation in this chapter went a little self-indulgent for my own inclinations. I can see that Malfoy might lose his cool in a stressed situation and that it would conversely easier for Giles. But it still reminds of the tendency in fanfiction to divide characters in the "superbly competent" and "ridiculously incompetent" categories, irrespective of canonical ability.
But that is easily forgiven when a story about organizational finances is served with such beautiful prose and wit, as opposed to [insert longwinded rant about shipping and OCs].
stealacandy chapter 5 . 4/12/2013
I don't get it. Is Voldemort in control of the Ministry? I would assume so, from the auror's behavior earlier.

And how come Hermione, who tops the most-wanted list, walks in the open in Diagon Alley, let alone identifies herself as such to strangers?
Anon chapter 5 . 4/11/2013
Great story. Taking down the bad guys through lawyers and bureaucracy is an amazingly original idea! I hope you do write a sequel to follow it up.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/10/2013
Okay you've got the Harry Potter timeline all screwed up.
1. If Voldemort is back and active, then Fudge is no longer minister; he's been sacked.
2. If Hermione, Ron, and Harry already robbed Gringotts, then Pius Thicknesse is minister of magic under the Imperius Curse, under the control of Voldemort.
3. If 1 and 2 are true, then Hermione CANNOT be in Diagon Ally as she is muggle born, probably on the ministry's most wanted list, and might even be the 'kill on sight' list.

If you are going with an alternative time line, you really need to indicate what the timeline in your story actually is or will be. If you are going with the Potter timeline in proper order, then you've messed up.
Harold Lloyd chapter 5 . 4/10/2013
An interesting story.

One problem with chapter 5 is that a sennight is not a fortnight:
sennight seven-night week
fortnight fourteen-night two weeks

As for vault numbers 5, 47, and 1283. All 3 primes are left-truncatable:
5 (trivial)
47 (prime) - (4)7 - 7 (prime)
1283 (prime) - (1)283 - 283 (prime) - (2)83 - 83 (prime) - (8)3 - 3 (prime)
MMWillow13 chapter 5 . 4/10/2013
Love Luci taken out without magic too funny, only thing better would've been having him realize he was taken out by a bunch of muggle little girls especially one that could pass for a Weasley lol.

Hope you do write a sequel.
Ltlconf chapter 5 . 4/9/2013
Howdy!

Nicely done. Loved how Lucius got caught in his own schemes. Looking forward to a sequel.

The Cracker!