Reviews for The Gringotts Account
phyllismski chapter 5 . 4/9/2013
this was fun, and while I notice you said room for a sequel, I still think the Hermione scene was much too much tease :), it was fun, I hope you keep writing!
blue talith chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
Oh, I so really like this story! I eagerly want to read the next chapter! I hope our good guys are quickly able to get in the vaults quite soon!
ObscureEnough chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
Certainly an interesting story. Looking forward to more. The breakfast conversation certainly sounds like something that would happen. A little complex, but fun all the same.
Netchka3 chapter 4 . 6/17/2012
Cool story. Poor Giles, still surrounded by his 'children' all talking at once as usual. Can't wait for the next chapters to come.
MMWillow13 chapter 4 . 6/1/2012
actually amusing the way they're all talking over each other
MMWillow13 chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
I saw your note at the beginning of the next chapter and wanted to comment on it. By my standing you didn't make Willow too powerful all you did was reinforce her control. After all Willow has raised the dead (Buffy), reinsouled vampires (Angel), changed the nature of the Slayer line and in doing so had to basically declare herself a goddess. All you did was refine her control. Well done!
dreameralways chapter 4 . 4/13/2012
I don't care what anyone else says. I don't think Willow is too powerful and I think the story is fabulous. Willow nearly destroyed the entire world without the Wizards even realizing it. Then she changed the fundamental fabric of their reality and laws of the universe by calling all the slayers. Personally, I think that there is more than enough canon evidence for Willow to be the strongest witch in the world.

I look forward to more.
Alkeni chapter 4 . 4/8/2012
I eagerly await more.
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
As a former London native, I can tell that London does indeed have basements.

And... real English, my arse. ;)

You lot are the ones who remove perfectly good letters and replace perfectly decent s's with z's.
borg rabbit chapter 4 . 4/7/2012
Haiku fu:

The council has wealth

Backed by Gringott's coffers

Is bless't to excess

Great chapter!

-_
Allen Pitt chapter 4 . 4/7/2012
One large problem with this chapter was, I got more hungry as I read through it. And all for things I can't find where I live. Shame on you!

Not having the key to the vault is a big problem; if someone else does have it, bigger. But the key alone isn't enough, I think. Those Goblins are a suspicious lot. Travers / Malfoy? Interesting. Probably a Malfoy squib way back when. Not something they'd advertise.

The somebody who is backing Travers is likely a Malfoy, it'd be all about getting the Council vault. Vault # 5? They go way way back, then.

Hm, any witches who became slayers? Even one would give them an 'in' to the wizarding world...
Nowhere Man chapter 4 . 4/7/2012
Although the breakfast conversation was understandable, it was annoying to read through and didn't appear to be relevant.
angelflowers chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
hi just read your story and i have to say im not at all impressed. your assumption that london wouldnt have any basements is incorrect. london does have many basements or cellars as we english call them, not to mention the london underground network and sewer systems. jkr even mentions the underground in ootp or did u not read this? i have to agree with bills argument regarding willow. why is she able to bypass the wizarding worlds security almost immediately? those measures were in place for thousands of years and suddenly one powerful muggle wiccan is able to get into diagon alley and the leaky cauldron immediately? sorry not buying it. also andrew would not have been able to gain access to the leaky cauldron by being pushed. there are muggle repelling charms on the building as witnessed by harry in philosophers stone. also in the books are not given the prefix mr. also why are ppl obliviating left right and centre? if muggles wandered into the leaky cauldron aurors would be called and a full investigation would be undertaken into the breach and how access was gained before just randomly obliviating people. also as an english person i was very offended by your casual dismissal of the english language as inferior to your "american". your "american" is actually english brought from england when the english inhabited the country in the 1400's. the spellings of certain words have just changed. i would not be so quick to dismiss the language you use. just so you know im not flaming you, this is just meant as constructive criticism. other than my points you have a good basis for a story, but you could make it even better!
borg rabbit chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
Haiku of acknowledgement:

Fantastic story

Just now reaching chapter three

Muse be kind to thee

Don't be a stranger,

Be an update Ranger!
blue talith chapter 3 . 4/15/2011
And now the holidays are over, it is my sincere wish that Lancer47 is able to come back and finish this remarkable story!
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »