Reviews for The Gringotts Account
Anon chapter 5 . 4/11/2013
Great story. Taking down the bad guys through lawyers and bureaucracy is an amazingly original idea! I hope you do write a sequel to follow it up.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/10/2013
Okay you've got the Harry Potter timeline all screwed up.
1. If Voldemort is back and active, then Fudge is no longer minister; he's been sacked.
2. If Hermione, Ron, and Harry already robbed Gringotts, then Pius Thicknesse is minister of magic under the Imperius Curse, under the control of Voldemort.
3. If 1 and 2 are true, then Hermione CANNOT be in Diagon Ally as she is muggle born, probably on the ministry's most wanted list, and might even be the 'kill on sight' list.

If you are going with an alternative time line, you really need to indicate what the timeline in your story actually is or will be. If you are going with the Potter timeline in proper order, then you've messed up.
Harold Lloyd chapter 5 . 4/10/2013
An interesting story.

One problem with chapter 5 is that a sennight is not a fortnight:
sennight seven-night week
fortnight fourteen-night two weeks

As for vault numbers 5, 47, and 1283. All 3 primes are left-truncatable:
5 (trivial)
47 (prime) - (4)7 - 7 (prime)
1283 (prime) - (1)283 - 283 (prime) - (2)83 - 83 (prime) - (8)3 - 3 (prime)
MMWillow13 chapter 5 . 4/10/2013
Love Luci taken out without magic too funny, only thing better would've been having him realize he was taken out by a bunch of muggle little girls especially one that could pass for a Weasley lol.

Hope you do write a sequel.
Ltlconf chapter 5 . 4/9/2013
Howdy!

Nicely done. Loved how Lucius got caught in his own schemes. Looking forward to a sequel.

The Cracker!
phyllismski chapter 5 . 4/9/2013
this was fun, and while I notice you said room for a sequel, I still think the Hermione scene was much too much tease :), it was fun, I hope you keep writing!
blue talith chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
Oh, I so really like this story! I eagerly want to read the next chapter! I hope our good guys are quickly able to get in the vaults quite soon!
ObscureEnough chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
Certainly an interesting story. Looking forward to more. The breakfast conversation certainly sounds like something that would happen. A little complex, but fun all the same.
Netchka chapter 4 . 6/17/2012
Cool story. Poor Giles, still surrounded by his 'children' all talking at once as usual. Can't wait for the next chapters to come.
MMWillow13 chapter 4 . 6/1/2012
actually amusing the way they're all talking over each other
MMWillow13 chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
I saw your note at the beginning of the next chapter and wanted to comment on it. By my standing you didn't make Willow too powerful all you did was reinforce her control. After all Willow has raised the dead (Buffy), reinsouled vampires (Angel), changed the nature of the Slayer line and in doing so had to basically declare herself a goddess. All you did was refine her control. Well done!
dreameralways chapter 4 . 4/13/2012
I don't care what anyone else says. I don't think Willow is too powerful and I think the story is fabulous. Willow nearly destroyed the entire world without the Wizards even realizing it. Then she changed the fundamental fabric of their reality and laws of the universe by calling all the slayers. Personally, I think that there is more than enough canon evidence for Willow to be the strongest witch in the world.

I look forward to more.
Alkeni chapter 4 . 4/8/2012
I eagerly await more.
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
As a former London native, I can tell that London does indeed have basements.

And... real English, my arse. ;)

You lot are the ones who remove perfectly good letters and replace perfectly decent s's with z's.
borg rabbit chapter 4 . 4/7/2012