Reviews for The Gringotts Account
RANGER99 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
London may be just above sea level but there are plenty of basements around and think... this is the watchers council no doubt they would have had a dungon or 2 there to use as a holding area or a place to 'question/torture' people. Also there is the London underground and miles of tunnels beneath the ancient city.
enchantedlight chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
great chapter update soon!
Allen Pitt chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
It is hard to 'mesh' Willow's magic & power level with wizards. Hm..they probably have more fine control, she has more raw power. Plus there are lots of them and only one of her... Charms they can probably do better than her...? She really needs to take on an apprentice or two, right now she's their only magical big gun.

At a guess, L Malfoy will tie this application up in the Wizangamot... especially as, if it's post HP breaking into Gringotts, death eaters are pretty much in charge of the Ministry.
Bobboky chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
cool
I'm Only A Reader chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
I, myself, wouldn't mind if Willow is the "End All and Be All" of witches; in opposition and in contrast to "Bill's" opinion (see bellow). I think it would be an interesting idea if Tom Riddle (Voldemort) faced, confronted, Willow Rosenberg. Poor old Tom would be out matched.

Willow was the Darkest Lady compared to the Dark Lord. Willow had, and still has, the power to plunge the world into hell, and then destroy it; killing everyone and everything. Willow could have been compared to thermonuclear weapon, while Voldemort is a British Sten submachine gun. The Sten gun is quite deadly and was put to good use in World II; it probably was responsible for more deaths then "Fat Man" and "Little Boy", dropped on Nagasaki and Hiroshima, over the course of years. The Sten gun, or any machine gun, can't kill as many, as quickly, as a Hydrogen bomb.

Willow is now the "Lady of Light". Her brightness is holding back a darkness that makes Voldemort a dim light. Tom Riddle (Voldemort) is after greatness in the quickest way possible for him: evil. Willow is Greatness!

I haven't read "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows". I'm not even going to see the movie in a theatre. I will read this story. Have the Slayers and Willow fight the Deatheaters. Have them over power the Ministry of Magic. Have them save the lives of Tonks and Remus. Have Buffy cut down deatheaters in their smokey intangible state with the Scythe.
flyboy321 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
good story, don't know why there would be a problem with sub basements in London, remember the London Underground is 100 feet under London if not deeper at some places.
Bobboky chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
love it
Bill chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
Do you know what makes for a good Buffy Crossover story is were Willow is not the End all be all of Magic users. It gets to be harder and harder to find a crossover story were that does not happen. To many people think that Buffy and her gang of friends haft to have no equals at all when it comes to fighting the forces of Evil. I mean come on if a AK can be turned back on the user so esaily don't you think the Wizards in the Potter verus would be able to do that all the time. With Harry no longer being the only one to do that very thing. What had started to look like a good story has now crashed and burn on take off. If you had't gone and made this Buffy and Co. with no equals I think I might of stuck around to see what came next. I give this story a rating of EPIC FAIL!
dreameralways chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
This is funny and awesome. I look forward to more.
enchantedlight chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
great chapter! update soon!
Allen Pitt chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
so this is taking place before V's defeat. Ouchy. Makes it more interesting for them, though. The goblins are just not having a good day; next a visit by a bunch of slayers, should be even more fun for them.

* Gotta wonder what magical artifacts might be stored in the Council vault in addition to gold. Hm, any witches get activated as slayers? Also, if reports reach V. of this, he'll think Faith is "the" slayer...
Bobboky chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
sweet
JanusGodOfPossibilities chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Did the 'Monks of Dagon(?)' put Goblin blood in Dawns DNA to make her so good at financial and accountant matters?
Allen Pitt chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Finding Gringotts will not be easy. Muggle-repellent charms etc. Unless Dawn doesn't classify as a muggle, but a Dark Creature or something? If she could handle a wand, she might get a belated Hogwarts letter? (she didn't exist at age 11, after all).

Account books would show the interest payments FROM Gringotts (they're living on the interest) so there should be some kind of notation however obscure about it?

Would be funny if she dredge up an address, and it turns out to be the Leaky Cauldron...
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3