Reviews for Together Always
CaliTues chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
Connie being pushy amuses me.

I love this idea! The thought of Connie getting frustrated by the players constant gift giving! Heh. I would always be pushing stuff on her ya know. And I worked my BUTT off to get that stupid dress! Hoping it'd spark some newfound love between the two...Psh. Thanks IREM. :C

Vanilla's so adorably ...sheesh. What's the word I'm looking for, clueless?

Anyway, I hope you continue with these, maybe I'll work up some metaphorical balls and write a Steambot fic of my own!
CaliTues chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Oh jeez. This was adorable, it's nice to see a fic on what happened between the two after Vanilla comes back. And I know what you mean about the lack of! This game is so great, yet so few know of it :(

Vanilla's such a tease. LessThanThree
Twiggy Morrison chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
You know, I like this.

Which might not seem like much only it is, it's pretty rare I like much of anything.

I like the way you made Vanilla and Connie's relationship, it stays true to the game.

Connie's personality stays true to it too(Cannot spit it out, ever.)

I'm guessing Vanilla went with the hero route (he went with the villian route on mine)

Anyway keep up the good work, I'll be waiting for the next update;D
OrpheumZero chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
It's nice, a bit fast, but still enjoyable enough. Might have been fun to explore a few of Connie's reactions, just for the the fun of it. :D

In case you didn't know, you can check the album to see Connie's profile and see her likes/dislikes (there's three for each) which are unlocked by playing through the game. Of course there are only some things she won't accept (like the most sexy lipstick colors, and pretty much all the gems).

Keep it up, it's fun to see these little things. Also, don't forget to check out my story, too. :D
OrpheumZero chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Finally, another Steambot Chronicles story. _ I was starting to think I'd be the only one making any updates for this category. While short, it's very cute and a nice little "Epilogue" to the story.

One little error: "You were too cute, I couldn't resist. Connie pouted and looked away, but Vanilla could tell she was pleased. - Forgot parentheses at the end of Vanilla's sentence.

Also, the thing about the cat seemed a little out of place. He let a cat cat die? Why? Really seems cruel and kind of a whiplash to mention that and then go back to Vanilla and Connie having a tender moment.

Anyway, it's a nice solid effort, and I would certainly enjoy seeing more in the future. Don't forgot to check out my story if you haven't already, too. :P