Reviews for Suikoden V: Parallels
Crystal Lilac chapter 19 . 10/29
Updates please chapter 19 . 8/5/2014
Hi! I had read your stories awhile back and had loved it! Been hoping for an update. Please do continue it.
Eva chapter 19 . 4/20/2014
Hi, Just finish reading your work. I love it. Do you plan on continuing this story? It has a good story plot.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 17 . 6/17/2013
Now this is a magnificent AU of Suikoden V and Talos (The Prince) is very interesting from how you showed in fact you've done a marvellous job in portraying everyone particuarly Skald, Bernadette, Georg, Lym, Miakis, Galleon, Arshtat and others and its interesting Falzrahm is still alive in this too!
Fujinami chapter 19 . 4/11/2013
totally didn't expect THAT. haha, nice twist. but then again... the title says it all ahahahaha

so... is it ok to assume that a certain prince lookalike is going to be involved somehow?

aaand... there are now two dawn runes.. oh my.

anyways, nice chapter. keep up the good work. :D
LinkOOT chapter 18 . 4/7/2013
Gah! Damn cliffhanger! Cliffhangers arent cool... Now I wanna know what happens...
Fan chapter 17 . 1/15/2013
Get to work! I want a new chapter RIGHT NOW!XD
Marmora F. An Nora chapter 17 . 10/15/2012
Oh, the story was getting more interesting.
SunshineTakara chapter 17 . 10/15/2012
Wendy's finally showing her true colours! I'm so glad there has been an update to this fic! I was almost afraid there won't be one as it has been quite some time
Guest chapter 16 . 6/29/2012
Love it! Love it! Love it! I was more! RAWR! UPDATE SOON!
Marmora F. An Nora chapter 16 . 6/25/2012
Ha ha ha, I can't picture the prince looks like an idiot.
Cade Mistral chapter 16 . 6/24/2012
Recently I've begun playing the Suikoden series again and have rediscovered my love for it. While searching for Suikoden fanfics I found this, and I gotta say, I love your fic, it rocks!

I love your characterization of Suikoden V's hero and the plot is really great.

Hope you update soon.
meloney02 chapter 15 . 6/6/2012
wow! that interesting! now please update!
Marmora F. An Nora chapter 15 . 5/15/2012
This just get more interesting.
SunshineTakara chapter 15 . 4/30/2012
Ohhhhh! So Ferid does know that Talos is his son! Thats a good step!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »