Reviews for Suikoden V: Parallels
Grey Wolf4 chapter 17 . 6/17/2013
Now this is a magnificent AU of Suikoden V and Talos (The Prince) is very interesting from how you showed in fact you've done a marvellous job in portraying everyone particuarly Skald, Bernadette, Georg, Lym, Miakis, Galleon, Arshtat and others and its interesting Falzrahm is still alive in this too!
Fujinami chapter 19 . 4/11/2013
totally didn't expect THAT. haha, nice twist. but then again... the title says it all ahahahaha

so... is it ok to assume that a certain prince lookalike is going to be involved somehow?

aaand... there are now two dawn runes.. oh my.

anyways, nice chapter. keep up the good work. :D
LinkOOT chapter 18 . 4/7/2013
Gah! Damn cliffhanger! Cliffhangers arent cool... Now I wanna know what happens...
Fan chapter 17 . 1/15/2013
Get to work! I want a new chapter RIGHT NOW!XD
Marmora F. An Nora chapter 17 . 10/15/2012
Oh, the story was getting more interesting.
SunshineTakara chapter 17 . 10/15/2012
Wendy's finally showing her true colours! I'm so glad there has been an update to this fic! I was almost afraid there won't be one as it has been quite some time
Guest chapter 16 . 6/29/2012
Love it! Love it! Love it! I was more! RAWR! UPDATE SOON!
Marmora F. An Nora chapter 16 . 6/25/2012
Ha ha ha, I can't picture the prince looks like an idiot.
Cade Mistral chapter 16 . 6/24/2012
Recently I've begun playing the Suikoden series again and have rediscovered my love for it. While searching for Suikoden fanfics I found this, and I gotta say, I love your fic, it rocks!

I love your characterization of Suikoden V's hero and the plot is really great.

Hope you update soon.
meloney02 chapter 15 . 6/6/2012
wow! that interesting! now please update!
Marmora F. An Nora chapter 15 . 5/15/2012
This just get more interesting.
SunshineTakara chapter 15 . 4/30/2012
Ohhhhh! So Ferid does know that Talos is his son! Thats a good step!
KaUiA chapter 15 . 4/11/2012
Wow, things are moving fast. At the least, I didn't expect Bernadette to know about Frey/Talos being *ahem* *ahem* her nephew. Things are moving in such an exciting way. So does that mean that Kyle knows about who Talos is. After all, he was giving the impression that he is sorta aware who Talos is. Or would that be Lyon? Lyon seems to be aware, if not has suspicions of who Talos is which is natural since she had always been soooo sharp and knowing when it comes to Talos/Frey. I can't wait to see how Talos reacts when Ferid tells him the truth. From the way things are spinning, I doubt Ferid is going to prepare for them to return to Island Nations. I get the impression things unexpected will occur. I can't wait to see Talos spend time with his family who he hasn't seen for years. I can't wait to see more banter between Talos and Ferid. I'm looking forward to the next chapter posted! _
ishiwa kon chapter 15 . 4/11/2012
Woah, Frey was lost to sea and he survived? Awesome. Anyway, i hope Ferid will not tell Frey his identity as a prince. i mean, i want Frey to discover his own identity, it makes things more interesting. Well, I'm just suggesting. And last but not least, good chapter!(and you really do update fast! Cool! I love authors like you)
LinkOOT chapter 15 . 4/11/2012
Wow, seems to be update after update lately. Gotta say, interesting way to explain Talos's backstory, but then it fits really well. Keep up the Great Writing!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »