Reviews for Lost memories
KIRI NO BASHOE chapter 8 . 8/21/2012
PLEASE continue to write ! Even if you don't feel like writing anymore KHR fics I can understand, but can you PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE at LEAST complete this fic ! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE !

& please don't rush , take your time... I just wish this story will continue, it's so amazing ! & so are you !
KIRI NO BASHOE chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
Another proof that body remember things that the heart doesn't...( the pulling hair one... )

Xanxus does not want to see Squalo flirt with Dino... is he jealous? *smirks*

Squalo still is the one that understands Xanxus the most even when he already lost him memory, meaning you might not be sure if he still has the same way of thinking or not... please understand what I mean...
KIRI NO BASHOE chapter 4 . 8/21/2012
YA ! Finally Bel & Fran ! I enjoy it to the EXTREME !
KIRI NO BASHOE chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
What the... so even Xanxus thought that Squalo is a girl !?

This chpt switch POV soooooooooo many times ! But I still enjoy it...

What the... Squalo... are you intending to let it be just like that ? That disappointing... Lucky Xanxus is smart enough to know that you're lying & is trying to force something out...

Now thing are interesting...
KIRI NO BASHOE chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
WOW ! I REALLY enjoy school-live Vria version ! How old are they anyway ?
Chi Cheshire Neko chapter 8 . 10/21/2011
This is a masterpiece in the making *0* I LOVE IT! It's very emotional and angsty , theres a nice plot too~ and very good job with keeping the characters in character, and still be able to tell a great story w I can't wait to see what happens next! DX poor Squalo tho, the person he cares about a lot doesn't rmbr him ): or the Varia for tht matter
ShadowXsoul chapter 8 . 9/4/2011
i really like the idea of this story and how you try to write everyone's point of view. it's nice to know what the other vaira members are thinking too. i really want to knwo about how Xanxus went into the coma in the first places and what is going to make him remeber. Write more!

Good Luck!
DevilishBea chapter 8 . 5/2/2011
OMG! I'm soooo glad that you have written the next chapter! it's such an awesome story!
DevilishBea chapter 7 . 4/12/2011
Squalo and xanxus are soo perfect! Bel and Fran too. Levi should just go ahead and die. Hope you update soon!
YuTa-chan chapter 7 . 12/19/2010
hmm, fran clinging to bel xD why is he clinging anyway?

so cute!

anyway! please update more soon! :D

kikyokyoyahibari chapter 5 . 12/3/2010
wrong story to upload the chapter on because there is absolutely no mention of the Varia group.
YuTa-chan chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
oh my! I am really interested! :D

please do continue and update soon!

more xs and b26 please!