Reviews for BTDTL Volume 7: The Tournament of Light
20913 chapter 11 . 9/26/2013
I always like your BTDTL series especially the volume 7 for it had a lot of adventure and imagination for volumes 1-12. So I'm just asking are you going to visit some worlds you visited already? I mean you already did for a 1 or 2 revisits, but what about Full metal alchemist or One Piece as examples. For they are still consider a good place to visit yet, just asking. But I still love the BTDTL series and some of the next series as well. Keep on going your doing an awesome job with the series.
ananemas chapter 10 . 9/10/2013
i'v seen all the movies seasons/episodes and ovas of ranma 1/2 and so its obvious that ranma and akane love echother thea shod have bin tougether
Javarus.Leary chapter 8 . 1/17/2012
you ,sir or madam have a great mind. After so long, ranma has gotten payback for all the pain caused in his life. Truly, one of the best stories i've ever read. Think you could post a picture of what aiden looks like?
Cylon One chapter 11 . 1/30/2011
To somewhat quote Bill and Ted: “That was the most excellent adventure ever!”

There have been good ones before but this one seemed almost the most out of them.

It had such righteous guest-stars. Have to admit the Hannah Montana ones were my favorites.

Don’t think much less of the Ranma ones.

They were pretty cool as well.

I tell you this is one for the FF’s hall of fame.

And I have the feeling the same will be thought of for the next great adventure of the KH crew.

New member Ranma included.
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 11 . 1/27/2011
Considering that you're going to base it on the cartoon version of the W.I.T.C.H. timeline, I guess that visiting Kandrakar is out of the question, as well as, letting maybe one of the heroes accidentally absorb the five Aurameres.

If it had happened to Ranma, then the aquatic trigger, along with water magnet, would have been removed, and converted into a bodily Mana resource.

Well, I guess that Bleach, YuYu Hakusho, Avatar, AirMaster, and/or other series won't be featured in the future.

P.S.

You forgot to change the story status to complete.
Shade the Bat chapter 11 . 1/23/2011
:D HAPPY!

I dont know much about WITCH, but i'll catch on quick.

:D
anon chapter 11 . 1/23/2011
will this next volume fit in with any of your other WITCH crossovers?
Shire Folk chapter 11 . 1/23/2011
I've been holding back somewhat on my thoughts of Maleficent and Hades throughout this entire volume, but now I have to say it. I fully disagree with how Maleficent treats Hades and how he's forced to comply. Hades joins her schemes out of self-interest in knocking down Hercules and Zeus on Olympus, and boredom. He's there because he wants to be there, not because Maleficent can force him to be there. Maybe he should have given Maleficent a gentle reminder that he is a GOD! And not just any god, one of the three most powerful of the Olympian gods along with his brothers Zeus and Poseidon.

She's a mortal sorceress, he's an immortal deity who has dominion over the realm of the dead. His power far exceeds hers. She has no ability to push or order him around. Remember in KH1 where he catches her watching him behind his back and pointedly tells her to, "Stay out of this; this is my show"? That was a threat that if she interfered with him, he'd put her down. And he still can. To see Hades, God of the Underworld and Lord of the Dead, reduced to a mere lackey without knocking Maleficent down a peg or two is appalling in every way.

Anyway, looking forward to the next one, because I'll still read it.

May the Grace of the Valar Protect You

Shire Folk
SoulNinjas chapter 11 . 1/23/2011
So the next one is the W.I.T.C.H. world huh. I'm just lucky I know what show that is or I have to read/watch the series so I guess you pick that series because of the chaos that always pops up. Thank god I don't have to do that since Ramna 1/2 manga( so many chapters). Sadly my mind decide to go on overdrive after reading some other story(it was a dnangel/kingdom hearts crossover I read it out of boredom) that got me new crossover ideas. Anyways as usually this story rocks can't wait intil the new chapters of your series pops up.
eddog2323 chapter 11 . 1/23/2011
good ending. W.I.T.C.H. is in my top ten favorites shows. here is a list:

1 Ranma 1/2

2 Sailor Moon

3 Winx Club( second movie is out in Itailty and season 5&6 are in the making)

4 Tokyo Mew Mew

5 Digimon

6 Inuyasha

7 CardCaptor Sakura

8 Inuyasha

9 Pokemon

10 W.I.T.C.H.

So you have done two on my list soon to be three I'm still stuck on my kingdom hearts crossover any ideas?
D.J. Scales chapter 11 . 1/23/2011
Nice Well Written Epilogue. Very Well written and as a Whole This story has been Your Best Work by a Mile. Clearly the best tale in the Beyond The Door TO Light series. Now what Ranma's With Them This could either cause Problems or Solutions. Either way I'm entertained as it is so what of the next Volume?
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 10 . 1/18/2011
I hope the cure only means removal of the water magnet, along with with water-based activation, because if Ranma could learn to control his curse, he would never have to worry about any problems with it anymore.

BTW, check out Galactik Football at Anilinkz, if you ever feel interested.
HeartsGuardianSoul L.D.C chapter 10 . 1/16/2011
Well... I have to honestly admit i could not see how this combo would make a decent story. but I have been proven wrong afterall. I will be anxiously waitng the next chapter and the next installment of the story. Sincerly H.G.S.
eddog2323 chapter 10 . 1/16/2011
so Ranma's destiny is not on earth. he is not a keyblade user. she is not a Princess of heart(eventhroung she would make a good one.) I think i figure it out. with one more question i can take a guess. Male or female? you can always send a reply in P.M

nice work. I always knew akane was nice. her acions are understandable. first event death of a mother, next an older sister become mellowed and take on the roll of Mother, then the other sister becomes greedy, and in her skill and then the loons Takewaki his sister and father. then comes in this Promise it a wonder that she didn't lose her heart before this. I think akane had a spilt Personality. one really mean that the one who hit Ranma all the time and then the sweet girl who has time and could become a great Martial Artist.

It all make sense doesn't it? Thanks to this story i got a great Idea for a story. Want to be a co-autor? P.M me if you are interseted in it.
Shade the Bat chapter 10 . 1/16/2011