Reviews for Elusive Non Existence
Emilise284 chapter 1 . 2/1
I love all of your Lily/Teddy stories! You write wonderfully.
WallnutShadow chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
Ooo I really liked this one. I'm generally fond of the stories where Teddy is Lily's professor, but this one didn't take it too far. I'm also glad you left the ending where you did; sometimes one doesn't need to know more. (I can't believe I just said that).
Bubbles of Colours chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
THIS WAS AMAZING! I'm spechless!
thebluefeather chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Is it possible to not love them? Nope, I don't think it is. I would have loved to see his hair flash the color of her eyes that first day she walked into his classroom in person. So perfect.
The.Hogwarts.Fairy chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Gosh this is amazing!
rockrose chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
This is amazing. I love it. I live how bright and shiny Lily is. It's just perfect.
jkdsfoisjd9fje chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Loved this, you're Lily and Teddy were written awesomely. Really good work.
mugglehugger chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Bahh - I'm reading all of your stories right now, and I honestly can't decide which one I like the best. They're all so good!
the truth is hard to swallow chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
UGH. this was amazing. i was kind of iffy about lily being a slytherin, but this really makes so much sense. and it's perfect. and agh. can't handle it.
AnotherStupidNickname chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Awww, it's true love. Very sweet. I like Lily being so unconventionally Slytherin (really everything a Slytherin should be, not ungrateful little brats) and "reforming Hogwarts' student body". Beautifully written.
xKrysx chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
This is love, and magic. :D
nNOPE NO PE NOE P EPN OPE chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
/"Lily, we can't do this," he insists, not letting go of her. "You're too young, I'm too old – and I'm your teacher, for Merlin's sake."

"Say that with feeling," she retorts, and he can't and she's found magic so she's not letting this go, not ever.

"Godric, Lily," he groans, and he's bending to kiss her again and Lily arches up into him and feels the magic of the moment just falling, falling right into place.

There, in the warm cage of his arms with his lips on hers and all the challenges falling away until there's just her and him and the heat of the fire on their skin – there Lily Luna Potter starts to believe in magic./

I really do think this is one of your best pieces. And I really can't picture Lily as anything other than a Slytherin, you know? It's just so /Lily/ and all that. :)
Ivy Pseudonym chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Awsome 3 Sweet and lovely. I loved the idea of it being on magic. And I think it is true - love and kisses and snow and stars and baby's first words - that is real magic (:
mrscharlesbingley chapter 1 . 7/13/2011