Reviews for He Doesn't Have Much Heart
ChordOverstreetFan chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Anyone with eyes could see he had a heart. Did you see the look in his eyes when he egged Rachel? He did not enjoy doing that.

There's also the fact that he hesitated - and it was Rachel that made him do it.

I'd like to think he'd throw it at one of his teammates if it weren't for that.
Supernatural-Girl17 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
loved this story!
rae of sunshinexx chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
OH MY GIRL. I read this the other day and thought I commented. I LOVE this. I want you to do a FLUFFY AU FUTURE FIC. Like right now. Because I love those. But this made me extremely happy.
Ilovemydad chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
this is so sweet I love Jesse
northstar61 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I like that Shelby was the one to fix the mess she made of things. It was lovely to see Quinn and Puck reconnect with Beth, and for Shelby to offer to let them be a part of their daughter's life. And, of course, I just love the happy ending you penned for St. Berry! :)
Piperness chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I really liked it. I always had a problem with the whole "no heart" line...anyways, I noticed that you wrote Finn's name in there when you mentioned that Shelby hoped she brought Quinn...I take it you meant Puck?

Anyways, it was fantastic and I love how you captured Jesse's show face.
bandtogetherandfight chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Very very cute! I wish the powers that be on Glee had given us more background into the Jesse/ Shelby relationship. There's a lot of possibility there. Great job!
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 11/14/2010