Reviews for Moonlit Deleted Scenes
MinaRivera chapter 6 . 9/15
I'm wondering now that the story is complete if you are going to add a bit more in here. I would love to see Bella vampire, or maybe a scene of the time Bella and Carlisle lived together? (forgive me, I'm so greedy!)
Goldeneyes'1640 chapter 6 . 3/28/2013
Love it :3
rjh1960 chapter 6 . 3/10/2013
Love the outtake. I have been missing this story so much. Can't wait for an update, but will try and be patient. Thanks for sharing.
GLee68 chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
Happy Anniversary!
Sweet little moment, but Cliff-hanger!
Can't wait to see how you wrap this baby up. *loved it from the first chapter*
Hope your RL is treating you well.
take care hun
NixDucky chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
Happy Anniversary! Although I wasn't here from the very beginning, I love these characters so much! Thank you for sharing them with us x
AllTheOtherNamesAreUsed chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
What a great moment! And Charlie has a good point there at the end. Hmmm.

Thanks so much for sharing this little exchange. I particularly loved this:

'"You suggested I take him to prom!"

"Pretty sure I said the opposite."

"Same difference." Bella winked at him.'

Perfect Charlie.
CumberbatchedInTheTardis chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
Part Quileute? It's been a while since I've read this story. I'll have to go back over everything to refresh my memory. :P
pegasus5406 chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
Awesome as always hon...loved it...huggs Peggy
LadyLeech chapter 5 . 9/29/2012
Hm! I like the deleted scenes!

Keep up (the same goes for Moonlit. I'm dying to read (and why not see?)the next chapter!)

irishgirl686 chapter 5 . 5/27/2012
Totally sad that this got cut. Totally stoked that you still posted it for us to read.
victoria79 chapter 5 . 12/7/2011
I loved that Charlie had a moment in the spotlight he rarely does! I love the comment at the end about the human elements, he very clearly lets Bella know that it's still not completely ok with him no matter what. :)
wallacelv chapter 5 . 10/24/2011
That was a fun outtake. What a treat for me and Charlie! Thanks for sharing the outtakes. :)
wallacelv chapter 4 . 10/24/2011
I can see why you might cut this out of the story. I assumed Rosalie was involved in Cliff's arrest. It was nice to see where you head was while writing the chapter. :)
wallacelv chapter 3 . 10/24/2011
OMG! That was funny. And sad. Bella's world is changing.
wallacelv chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Reading this outtake after reading chapter 22 of Moonlit brings Bella's facination into perspective. Thanks for sharing the outtakes.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »