Reviews for Off The Beaten Path
EdwardLoverForever13 chapter 3 . 6/25/2014
I just want to say it's awesome that you used the name Angelica. That's my name and I feel like it's not a name that is seen too often anymore so I think it's awesome! And the outtake of course was great! I love how they nicknamed Eli the swoop! Thats funny!
Twilightfanatic85 chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
Cant wait for the last outtake! Its sad its over but great job on the story! Is there by any chance there's a sequel to this story! I hope so! Pls continue and update soon! D
Siriusmunchkin chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
Those were great. Almost as much fun as the story they were inspired by.
babylopez2008 chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
Oh my goodness... lol.

I think my favorite part was the flashback and having Edward eat his words. So funny.
helenemc chapter 6 . 5/31/2012
Just finished reading TPWC as well as this continuation. I wanted to let you know that I enjoyed both of them tremendously. I loved Bella, Edward and the twins. I would love to read more about the Wonder Twins and find out what they chose to do in life. Thank you for a wonderful ride.
babylopez2008 chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
Haha... omg those women. I can't believe how fast they turned on Rose like that, and then HER secret? Wow.
babylopez2008 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Lol horrible women! Omg, I soo want to know what happens next.
Pianogirl05 chapter 4 . 5/27/2012
Lauren is truly heartless.
Pianogirl05 chapter 3 . 5/27/2012
Great chapter! Their reactions to the kids' social lives her hilarious.
Pianogirl05 chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
Cute name!
Pianogirl05 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Here I am. I couldn't wait to get started on the outtakes. I can't believe they all met Bella at the office. Poor Bella!
Kim Ginsberg chapter 6 . 5/23/2012
more more more
Kim Ginsberg chapter 5 . 5/23/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwww
Kim Ginsberg chapter 4 . 5/23/2012
did anyone else catch lauren say she was gonna go for money again? LOL
Kim Ginsberg chapter 3 . 5/23/2012