Reviews for The Laws of Motion
drakillya chapter 3 . 4/14
oh my godddd this was so cute 3 reminds me of high school marching band all over again aahhh
Anon chapter 3 . 3/25
Hey I know this is a very late review and I don't know if you even read these anymore. But I'd just wanted to let you know just how much your cheesy as hell stories mean to me. I suffer from severe depression and every time ive felt like life Isnt worth it any more ive gone back and read some of Your stories. I've read this story at least 10 times in the past 4 years. And every single time I read it I feel a little bit better. And I just wanted to thank you for giving me that little help I needed through those times even though you didn't know it. But yeah...
Krhslcbaavnla 3

I think I fell in love with Zemyx AND Akuroku all over again.

I loved everything about this. Thank you.
CaffeinatedKitty chapter 3 . 12/24/2013
Oh my gosh x) best ending ever! :D I'm glad they all worked their problems c: yes, last year's lower state competition was freezing but this years was so hot we all almost melted XD I can't wait until the day we get to hop on a charter bus and go to state finals... Which we haven't ever done before :c but oh my gosh, I'm going to miss our seniors so much next year... D: though at least one of the drum line seniors is coming back to help the noobs XD well, I must thank you for this awesome story! :D
CaffeinatedKitty chapter 2 . 12/24/2013
Holy crap, this is making me wish that the next seven months would pass so much faster. I can't wait till next season! :D our band camp isn't like this though... We just have to show up at the high school at noon and stay there until like seven. XD I miraculously escaped sunburn though XD just got a bit tanned XD but oh my gosh it did hurt... SO. MUCH. XD
Axel really screwed up this time... He'd better fix this... At least Demyx is getting to know Zexion better c: and Roxas really is scary... Almost as scary as Larxene... O.O that's a feat. We never actually had to run laps, though it was a constant threat... But we did have to do push-ups. Several times. XD
CaffeinatedKitty chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
YES. This is just like marching band XD and I can totally see our drumline doing that... XD though I'm not quite certain what 'polish duty' is because I'm in PIT, not the actual drumline... XD but yes, so much romance XD I actually ship two of our snare drummers as well as our drum set guy and our synthesizer guy XD
But I can tell I'm going to love this :D I kinda hope their band DOES win... And was the diner being on the corner of 8th and 13th a reference to AkuRoku? XD
roxxzaf chapter 2 . 11/21/2013
I know it's a few years late but I freakin' love this 3 it's so fabulous and surprisingly realistic (especially soap opera like relationships.) I was in marching band in high school, the best thing that happened was finally getting a marimba that had wheels that turned.. it's hard to turn a marimba on a track with only straight wheels :x
AnimeObsessedKitty chapter 3 . 10/7/2013
Naaaaaaaaaaw, that was sooooo sweet! And it made me laugh so hard at some points. Speaking of, remind me to never, ever again read your fanfiction while ironing. I almost burnt myself laughing. Thanks for the fantastic story, as always!
auPHE chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
literally crying forever omg ; o;
Machi chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
Oh gosh, this chapter actually made me cry. Not from sadness, since this is obviously not a sad story, but from the exquisite way you captured the insane pride and intensity that is a marchingbandhigh. I could feel it bubbling up inside me just reading it.
On another note, in my band, if someone ruffled a plume the way Riku did to Demyx's, or even so much as TOUCHED the precious plume, the uniform managers would murder them in as excruciatingly slow and painful a way as they could imagine. Just saying :D
And don't ever apologise for being cheesy! It's your cheesiness that makes me grin like a lunatic!
Because I've recently become addicted to reading and reviewing so many of your stories, I've considered making an account on here so I can review as an actual user. So far it hasn't worked out, something about my iPod is being stupid, but I just wanted you to know I'm working on it, just for you :D
Machi chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
This is such a fun story :D I'm especially loving it because I can relate to all the marching band 'It's-Torture-But-The-Greatest-Thing-Ever' stuff. A sleep-away band camp sounds really interesting (and exhausting), my band doesn't do that because we're lucky enough to have the high school football field to practice on.
Haha, you know what would be funny, if Axel and the other trumpets put Demyx through initiations. xD I've been thinking about initiations a lot lately because, as flute squad leader, I've been planning our freshie initiations for next week!
Onward!
Machi chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I'm loving this story so far! I'm glad it's so Akuroku-heavy, haha, they're my OTP for KH! (oddly enough, I used to hate them as a pairing.) And Zemyx is wonderful too 'cause I mean, come on, they're both hot as a car door in August (excuse the lame simile). Who gave Square the right to make their characters so sexy?
Anyway, YES I am in marching band, (flute!) I literally just got home from practice, sore and tired, and read this chapter. And we are EXTREMELY competitive. When the State Championship rolls around next season, we are honestly going to be out for blood.
And me, having a romance? Bahahahaha, that's a good one.
Enough rambling about me, I MUST READ MORE OF THIS DELIGHTFULNESS.
agent-to-the-rescue chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
I loved this! It was really cute! I liked how all the characters worked well with each other, and the love triangle theory was very amusing _
Omicron70 chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
So. Hi. I've been reading pretty much everything you've written for KH. I feel bad that I've simply been stalking around instead of being a good reader and reviewing all the stories I've read (which I'll probably reread and do so because I feel guilty, though I promise they won't be as massive as this one) but I really couldn't not review this one.
I've only ever read maybe three Demyx/Zexion fics (from one of their POVs, I always read them as a side pairing) because it wasn't technically one of my favourite pairings but HOT DAMN you have made it one of my favourites. You really made me fall in love with Demyx in this, giving him just the right amount of snark, and empathy, and self-consciousness, and just everything that makes his character amazing. Yet you still managing to balance it all and not give him too much of any of it. And oh my gosh Zexion. I've never taken that much interest in Zexion before reading this, but while reading all I could do was squeal and jitter (skitter? I don't know the right word to use here. It's an excited, shivering (suddering?) reaction, if you were wondering) because he was so freaking adorable. Lexaeus was PERFECTION. ACTUAL PERFECTION. Sora and Riku were also dead on. I loved how your Riku was just not-so-secretly a big dork who didn't know how to handle feelings. Axel was precious, with his moping and both his and Roxas' refusal to see what was right in front of them and finally Roxas' leap of faith? Aaaaaah, you're killing me. The different pairings were balanced so perfectly, it made me insanely happy. I made some pretty interesting noises while reading, some I wasn't even aware I could make.
Not to mention the "band kid" dynamics throughout were practically dead on. My bandies are a little less rambunctious, but only in the sense that there aren't very many of us. However, we are getting together tomorrow (actually today, since it's past 1 am. I blame you because I couldn't stop reading) and having copious amounts of junk food and there is sure to be just as much cuddling from our couples.

AND OH JEEZ. I'M REALLY SORRY THIS TURNED INTO A FREAKING ESSAY. I JUST REALLY LOVE YOU OKAY?

I'm really sorry. I'll just go reread this and leave you in peace. I think it goes without saying how much I love this piece, yes? (answer: more than words can articulate, but I tried. My god did I ever try. Okay. I'll leave you alone now like I promised.) Thanks for the read!
Knit.pump chapter 3 . 6/8/2013
I almost ran away without commenting but then I read your profile and felt bad (I haven't been on in months!). I really enjoyed reading this. The plot had really good pace and I loved the multiple romance threads. I'm a sucker for the typical tsundere!Roxas however the subtlety of Dem/Zex's developing relationship really made this fic for me. As you acknowledged, it got a bit cheesy with the last chapter and I was rolling my eyes a little at some of the developments but then I remembered that "hey, it's High School AU. EVERYTHING is allowed."

Finally, you achieved the incredible task of making me want to be in a marching band, despite the fact that we don't have them in my country and that I am too old to join one!